Final confessions

Y/n P.O.V~

I exited my apartment door as I got ready for school. I had moved out of Erza's apartment a couple of weeks ago and was now living on my own. I walked down the stairs to catch the bus, but I walked into another tenant, making us fall and groan. I quickly got up and apologized.

Y/n:" Uh sorry mis uh-Misato?"

I was shocked to see my old teacher from the prison was in the same apartment building.

Misato:" Hey Y/n, how's it going."

Y/n:" Uh, okay, and I would love to stay and chat, but I have to leave here now, so I don't miss my bus."

Misato:" I can give you a ride to the school if you want; that's where I'm heading anyway."

I smiled and spoke, thinking that it would be an excellent way to save some money and get closer to Misato.

Y/n:" Sure."

I followed the purple-haired woman to the parking garage, and my eyes widened once I saw what a nice car she had.

Y/n:" Nice car."

Misato and I took off. Misato drove like a manic swerving across streets and running red lights as I screamed out.

Y/n:" Woman, can you drive in a straight line!"

Misato giggled as I screamed in terror before the car spun into the school parking lot, landing right in a parking space. I exited the vehicle while slightly wobbling as I spoke, walking into the school.

Y/n:" Misato, you're a terrible driver."

Misato chuckled as I managed to wobble into my class, still feeling very dizzy from Misato's terrible driving skills. When class started, our teacher spoke.

Zeke:" Good morning class, today we have two new students, Asuka, Rei. Would you please introduce yourselves?"

I was a little bit confused was Auksa supposed to be here, as in my childhood friend Asuka. Two women entered the room, and sure enough, I Asuka with a smug grin on her face along with woman blue-haired woman with red eyes.

 Two women entered the room, and sure enough, I Asuka with a smug grin on her face along with woman blue-haired woman with red eyes

She looked oddly familiar. After the two girls gave their introduction, they sat down at two desks. Asuka sat next to me as she smiled.

Asuka:" Hey, Y/n."

I smiled at my old friend and spoke.

Y/n:" It's lovely to see you, Asuka."

Asuka blushed before she turned her attention to the teacher, focusing on the class. After my following few classes were over, I walked down the hallway to eat some lunch and stopped when I heard my name was called. I looked to see Akeno walking towards me as our eyes met, and I smiled towards the dark-haired woman.

Y/n:" Well, hi Akeno, how are you?"

Akeno:" I'm doing well; how about you."

Y/n:" About the same."

Akeno and I were going to resume our conversation, but Akeno's name was spoken as the sounds of high-heeled shoes clicking on the floor.

Rias:" Hey Akeno, have you seen my keys? I can't find them anywhere."

I turned my head to see Rias walking towards us while holding some papers.

Akeno:" Afraid not president."

Rias sighed before speaking in an annoyed voice.

Rias:" Damn it."

Rias's blue eyes met mine before she spoke with red cheeks for some reason.

Rias:" Oh hello Y/n, how are you?"

Y/n:" Fine you?"

I looked at the time and cursed as I spoke.

Y/n:" Damn it, I'm late. Look, I would love to stay and talk, but I have things to do."

I left while the two girls waved goodbye to me, smiling as they did so.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*Three months later*

Third-person P.O.V~

Y/n sat in Misato's classroom with Asuka, Rei, Akeno & Rias with Misato as I spoke.

Y/n:" So what did your girls want to talk to me about?"

Asuka sighed as she spoke.

Asuka:" Have you seriously not noticed all this time, you idiot?"

Y/n:" Don't call me an idiot, and what is it you're talking about anyway."

Akeno pressed her chest to his back and spoke.

Akeno:" Have we not been showing it enough? I thought it was evident by now."

Akeno whispered into my ear while speaking in a sultry tone.

Akeno:" We want to join your relationship silly~."

Y/m gulped as all the women in the class looked at him with lewd looks while blushing.