Fight

Y/n P.O.V~

I was in shock that my childhood friend was sitting in front of me.

Y/n:" A-Asuka h-how are you here?"

Asuka spoke with a smug smile.

Asuka:" Well, isn't it obvious? I woke from my comma; god, you're so stupid Y/n."

I rolled my eyes at Asuka being a smug asshole as usual. I sighed as I spoke while looking at my old friend.

Y/n:" So why are you here?"

Asuka:" Well, you were the first person I wanted to see, considering that you are my oldest friend."

I smiled at Asuka's complement.

Y/n:" So what's with the eye patch?"

Asuka:" Oh, I got hit in the face by some stupid asshat the other day."

Y/n:" I see."

Asuka:" That reminds me, why are you in prison anyway?"

Y/n:" People think I killed a girl."

Asuka then began to chuckle as she then burst out into a full belly laugh before stopping and looking at me.

Asuka:" You're serious?"

I nodded.

Asuka scoffed before speaking.

Asuka:" How is this possible? Everyone knows you not smart enough to commit murder."

Y/n:" *sigh* Well, the court does."

Asuka:" *sigh* Of course they do."

Asuka and I continued to talk for a little bit before Asuka left, and I went back to my cell. I went back to playing cards with Yumeko for a few minutes before everyone was let out of their cells. Yumeko and I walked together to get our breakfast. The breakfast today was apple slices of bread and milk. Yumeko and I chatted for a little while, eating breakfast before we both had to head to class.

Yumeko:" So Y/n I heard you had a visitor this morning; what was that about?"

Yn:" Oh my freind freind Asuka came to vist me."

Yumeko:" That's nice. So what's she like?"

Y/n:" She is that friend who's the asshole, but she is our asshole."

Yumeko:" I know how you feel. I have a friend like that."

Yumeko and I entered the prison classroom and sat at our desks. Ms.Misato was running late, and when she did finally come, she was wearing sunglasses and had a monster energy drink in her hand. She then began to teach the class us. Soon it was our lunch break; Yumeko and I went to the lunchroom and grabbed our trays of food. The two of us began to walk to our table; some random asshole then tripped me, making me fall and sending the food on my tray flying and my sandwich hitting someone sitting at the different table. I looked up to see some woman with dark purple hair in a loose ponytail with amber eyes and what looked to be a tattoo on her neck.

???:" Something I can do you for you, cocksucker?"

Her voice sounded slightly familiar, but I'm sure it's not important. I got up off the ground and spoke.

Y/n:" s-sorry ms."

I turned to walk away, but the woman spoke.

???:" Hey, your voice sounds familiar. Do I know you, kid?"

Y/n:" No, I don't think so."

The woman's eyes narrowed as she spoke.

???:" Wait a minute, I know you."

The woman then punched me, making me go flying back as she spoke.

???:" Your that loud asshole in the cell above me!"

Blood dripped out of my nose as I grew angry. I rushed over and punched the woman. The woman and I began to fight blood, spilling out with every punch that landed. The woman had her hands on my neck, her amber eyes gazing into me as she chocked me. A familiar voice was then heard as this woman was choking me out. I looked to see Yuno holding a knife as she spoke with a creepy voice.

Yuno:" I would advise you drop my friend if you want to live Revy~."

Revy then dropped me as she quickly walked away, getting out of the situation. Yuno then walked me to the nurse's office. As I sat in the nurse's office to myself, I thought about how I had lost today's fight. I would need to toughen up if I needed to survive here. Maybe I should look into that lightsaber combat class.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

..

.

Revy P.O.V~

I sat in my cell, my hands shaking in the potential consequence for what I had just done. Now I fear no one but that THING I pissed off earlier today by attacking her dumbass friend scares.