Voting for class rep

Third-person P.O.V~

Y/n yawned as he got out of bed and quickly got dressed in a blue hoodie with a white dragon with blue eyes on the front, a pair of cargo pants, and some regular tennis shoes. Y/n grabbed his backpack and exited his room. Y/n put his bag by the door as he made a bowl of cereal and began to eat his breakfast. Trevor sat next to his brother and made himself a bowl of the cereal as well.

Trevor:" Hey Y/n, just letting you know that I am not going to be home after school; the boys and 

I am going out drinking."

Y/n:" Okay."

After Y/n finished eating his cereal, he quickly microwaved a pizza pouch, threw it in his lunch box, and packed up and left for school. Y/n went down the stairs and exited his apartment building. As Y/n walked to school, he heard a familiar voice.

Sasha:" Hey, Y/n!"

Y/n turned his head to see Sasha in a blue hoodie, wearing some baggy sweat pants and holding a bag of mini doughnuts. Sasha quickly joined Y/n in walking to school as they began to walk and talk.

Sasha:" So did you hear that we will be electing class representatives?"

Y/n:" No, this is the first I have heard about this, but it doesn't surprise me two much. We have been in school for almost three weeks now."

Sasha:" Yeah."

Sasha and Y/n walked to school before they went their separate ways. Y/n went to his homeroom, sat down in his seat, and looked out the window next to him. Soon homeroom had ended, and Y/n went to his first three classes before he went into the gym and waited for class to start after changing into his gym uniform, a gray T-shirt, and blue shorts. The gym class started as his teacher blew the whistle around his neck and yelled out.

Mr.Goku:" Okay, class, start today by running laps!"

Y/n and about nineteen other students all began to run around the gym. As Y/n ran, he passed by a black-haired boy who was undressing.

Y/n:" Hey, I don't mean to bother you, dude, but you should put your clothes back on."

The dark-haired boy looked down, let out a screak as he quickly began to pick up his clothing, all except for his shirt, which had been stolen by some pink-haired boy who was laughing like a mad man.

???:" Give me back my shirt Natsu!!"

The pink-haired boy, now known as Natsu, giggled while shouting.

Natsu:" Not a chance, Grey; it's your fault for losing the shirt in the first place!"

Grey chased Natsu around the gym for a few minutes before Mr.Goku shouted for Natsu to give Grey his shirt, which he did. Y/n went back to running his laps and noticed a blond and another dark-haired boy racing each other. Y/n ignored them and just kept running his laps. Soon once running laps, Mr.Goku put everyone into two separate teams, and they all played dodgeball. Y/n's team naturally lost. After gym class, Y/n went to his cooking class (Y/n's school had this stupid system where his electives would change depending on if it was an A day or a B-day). As Y/n reached the cooking class, he quickly got an apron before Sasha entered and stood next to Y/n.

Y/n:" What do you think we are making today?"

Sasha:" I don't know, but whatever it is, it's going to be fantastic ~!"

Sasha began to dural as Y/n only chuckled as Itachi entered the room (he was also the cooking class teacher).

Itachi:" Okay, class, today, we are going to make something simple. Eggs."