Big changes

Y/n P.O.V~

The sun passed through the curtains of the room as I woke up. I opened my eyes as I sat in bed and yawned while stretching. I got out of bed and began to get dressed. I heard an alluring voice speak as I turned my head.

Erza:" Morning hot stuff~."

I blushed as I looked at the scarlet haired woman and blushed

I blushed as I looked at the scarlet haired woman and blushed. I sat next to Erza on the bed as I cupped her cheek while speaking.

Y/n:" Good morning beataful~."

Erza blushed as we kissed. Erza and I broke the kiss after a few minutes before Erza got dressed as we exited her room and entered the kitchen. Erza began to make the two of us some breakfast as we talked.

Y/n:" So how did you sleep?"

Erza:" Good you?"

Y/n:" About the same."

I smiled as Erza put down a breakfast plate for me and sat down next to me as we began to eat. Erza and I talked about many different things, such as school interests and other things, while eating the fantastic food that Erza had cooked up for us. After the two of us had finished our food, we exited Erza's apartment, and we began to walk to school, our arms interlocked. As we walked to the school, other students stared at us and whispered stuff like, "whoa, the pres is holding hands with the Belmont kid." "How can a guy like that get a girl like her!?" I was slightly embarrassed, but Erza spoke to me with a smile on her face.

Erza:" No need embraced love~."

My new girlfriend and I went to our homeroom and sat at our respective desks. Soon, I went to my English class, and after the class had started, I was called the principal's main office over the intercom. I sighed and made my way to the primary office. As I entered it, I saw principal Namikaze and my brother in his cop uniform. I gulped as I sat in front of the two men and spoke.

Principal Namikaze:" Okay, here is the situation. Since you got the whole freshmen student body drunk yesterday."

Y/n:" I did?"

Trevor:" Yeah, you did."

Y/n:" Oh."

Principal Namikaze:" However, since it was an accident, we aren't going to expel you."

Y/n:" Oh, thank god."

Trevor:" But we are making you do comity service."

I sighed, agreed on the punishment, left the office, and continued with my classes.

Sasha P.O.V~

I sat looking down at my hands, thinking about what I had seen last night. I saw Mr.Kira eating a sandwich out of a...

Kira eating a sandwich out of a