Teaser for next story

Author:" Okay this is a story I will publish feel free to check it out of my profile if would like to when it comes out."

{ Passage}

Y/n kicked Alucard back as he caught his breath, panting on one knee as blood poured from him and dripping onto the crimson blade of the murasama. Reptile spoke in worry to his friend, the snake's words echoing in the ninja's head.

Reptile:" Y/n you can't win this if you keep on fighting, you're going to die."

Y/n groaned as he saw the vampire approaching while reloading his guns. Y/n got up on his feet and spoke.

Y/n:" So if I do die, it wouldn't matter."

Reptile:" What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

Y/n's eyes narrowed as he looked at the number one headband flapping in the wind while tied to Alucard's hat.

Y/n:" Reptile, the only woman capable of ever loving me, cheated on me with some pervert, the love of my life is getting married to someone else, and I am a disgrace to my family and all of the Shirai Ryu clan. Hell, if I died, all of my loved one's lives would probably improve even your's Reptile."

Alucard grinned as Y/n tightened all nineteen headbands wrapped around his right arm.

Y/n:" But I can't die just yet. I have to end this cycle of meaningless bloodshed."

Y/n got his crimson blade ready to fight as he shouted out the vampire.

Y/n:" I'm going to put all of my power into this last attack. I expect you to do the same!"

Alucard grinned as he spoke, expecting the gamble Y/n had proposed.

Alucard:" Very well then!"

Blue flames engulfed Y/n's body as the murasama glowed, and Y/n activated his final last-ditch effort crimson mode. The crimson mode would boost all Y/n's powers and abilities by over one hundred times, but it comes at a price; when using this form, all of Y/n's injuries from past battles would reappear, and the pain would be doubled. Y/n's flames turned from azure blue to hot pink as he charged at the vampire; he charged towards the ninja. The duo clashed, causing a massive explosion shattering the ground and sending blood flying out in all directions. Both Y/n and Alucard stood, their clothing torn from the blast and pools of blood underneath them. The two warriors collapsed to the ground as Y/n spoke, his right hand glowing as he spoke.

Y/n:" Reptile, I Y/n Hashashi release you from your servitude and let you-."

Y/n blacked out as he closed his eyes, smiling under his mask.

{Cover}