Bonding with Erza

Y/n P.O.V~

I sighed, sitting in my room shirtless and wearing a pair of shorts as I watched a movie on my computer. I then felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I looked to see a text from Sasha; it read, " Hey Y/n Erza was sick, and someone needs to give the assignments that she missed. Could you give them to her?" I quickly replied, "Sure." I tiredly got out of my bed and got dressed in a hoodie and sweatpants.

" I tiredly got out of my bed and got dressed in a hoodie and sweatpants

I then grabbed a candy bar and exited my apartment. I arrived at the meeting place Sasha and I had agreed to meet. I sat at a bench and waited for the hungry girl. A few minutes later, I heard my name called. I looked up to see Sasha in a black hoodie and wearing some jeans.Y

/n:" Hey, Sasha. You got the papers?"

Sasha:" Yeah, right here."

Sasha reached into her bookbag, pulled out some papers, and handed them to me. I thanked Sasha, and I would have left for Erza's house, but Sasha called out my name.

Sasha:" Hey, Y/n, wait!"

I turned around and looked into Sasha's eyes.

Sasha:" Do you want to go to a movie next week?"

I smiled as I looked at the burette girl as I spoke.

Y/n:" Id' love to."

Sasha smiled as we hugged, and I soon left for Erza's apartment building. After a couple of minutes of searching, I realized that I was lost. I sighed as I took a look at the map Sasha had given to me and quickly realized I was going in the wrong direction. I promptly got back on track and made my way to the scarlet haired girl's house. I walked up the stairs, reached Erza's unit, and knocked on the door a few times before the door opened, and Erza stepped out.

 I walked up the stairs, reached Erza's unit, and knocked on the door a few times before the door opened, and Erza stepped out

I looked at the beautiful women's amazing shirt as I spoke.

Y/n:" Love that shirt."

Erza chuckled and looked at my outfit before speaking herself.

Erza:" Why thank you. I must say that's a fantastic outfit you have."

Y/n:" I do have to say, though, you don't like the kind of person who listens to slipknot."

Erza:" Come with me. I want to show you something."

Y/n:" Okay, kind of random, but alright."

I entered Erza's home, followed her into her abode, and spoke.

Y/n:" Is it okay if I take my shoes off?"

Erza:" Sure."

I sat down, and Erza entered another room, quickly came out of the room, held a framed photo, and showed it to me.

Y/n:" Wow, I must say you looked pretty, different. No glasses and the whole biker look is pretty cool, and speaking of that, why don't you wearing glasses at school?"

Erza:" Well, I will usually just wear contacts at school; that way, I don't lose them."

Y/n:" I see."

I looked at the man next to Erza, playing the guitar with blue hair.

Y/n:" Who's this?"

Erza looked at the man and sadly smiled.

Erza:" Oh, that's my ex. Jellal."

Y/n:" Oh, uh, what happened?"

Erza looked down.

Y/n:" I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you up-"

Erza:" It's okay. You didn't make me upset; it's just we, the two of us drifted apart, and we both agreed that it would be the best if we broke up."

Y/n:" Oh..."

Erza:" I mean, we are still friends, but it was pretty recent, so it still hurts."

Y/n:" I see..."

I held Erza's hand in a comforting manner as I spoke.

Y/n:" Well, if you ever need to talk; I'm here."

Erza smiled as she hugged me and thanked me for the offer. After talking with Erza for a few 

more minutes, I gave Erza her assignments and left. I think Erza is pretty nice...

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Third-person P.O.V~

Y/n and Sasha sat in the theater movie together, watching the film as Sasha quickly wolfed down her third bucket of popcorn while Y/n drank his soda. Sasha's hand touched Y/n's as he promptly took his hand off the armrest.

Y/n:" Oh, I'm sorry, am I taking up the whole armrest?"

Sasha sighed as she thought to herself. "Why won't he notice already..."