It's all coming together

Y/n P.O.V~I opened my eyes to see Yumeko sleeping beside me peacefully with a smile on her face. I ran my hand through her jet black hair as her eyes twitched before opening them.

Y/n:" Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up."

Yumeko smiled and spoke while wrapping her arms around me.

Yumeko:" It's okay, dear."

Yumeko placed her lips on mine, kissing me before getting out of bed and getting dressed, getting ready for the day. Yumeko and I got our breakfast before sitting down and eating. After we finished our breakfast, we went to our class and sat down, waiting for it to start. Soon Ms.Misato began to teach the class witch passed by relatively quickly. After class finished, I walked out of the classroom and into the courtyard; I sat on the ground, looking up at the sky. Revy walked over and looked down at me with a dull look in her eyes.

Revy:" Why are you laying on the ground."

Y/n:" I don't know why, aren't you?"

Revy shrugged her shoulders before speaking.

Revy:" Hey, so I heard that Yuno & Yumeko became your girlfriends. Is that true?"

I nodded my head.

Y/n:" Yup. Why are you asking?"

Revy:" Don't worry, no reason."

Revy walked away with a smirk on her face. It was an odd thing to see Revy smile, but it happened every once and a while. I sighed and looked at the sky before getting up from the ground and went to lunch. As I ate lunch with Yuno, one of the prison guards approached me and told me to report to the prison psychologist's office after lunch. I did what was asked of me and went to the office after lunch. I entered the room to see the prison psychologist sitting at her desk looking at a newspaper. She smiled as she spoke.

Lenore:" Please sit down, Y/n."

I sat down in the chair in front of her as she grabbed a clipboard and pen from her desk.

Y/n:" So what is this thing I'm here for anyway?"

Lenore:" This a psychiatric evaluation to make sure that you're still sane."

Y/n:" Why do you feel the need to do this? I'm fine."

Lenore:" You cut off Dio's hand during that lightsaber duel, and that raises some red flags, and we want to make sure that your not insane and do this to someone else."

Y/n:" Well, I really can't sense you, and the guards took my lightsaber."

Lenore:" Well, I suppose that's true, but I am still required to give this evaluation."

I sighed and agreed before Lenore clicked her pen. She began to ask a series of questions, and I answered them to the best of my abilities. Soon After the evaluation was over, Lenore got up from her chair, placed her hands on my shoulders, and whispered into my ear.

Lenore:" Wehn, you beat Dio. That was very impresive~."

Y/n:" Thank you?"

Lenore chuckled and licked my ear, making me blush. I quickly left Lenore's office, running out of there. The way she was acting was giving me the creeps. I went to my second class, wondering what was going on with Lenore. It was probably nothing. I sat lazily in my chair, thinking about what the hell I would do when getting out of this stinking prison. The class went by pretty quickly, but as I was walking out of the classroom. A voice came over the intercom and spoke.

Esdeath:" Would Y/n Belmont to my office please?"

I sighed as I walked up to Esdeath's office and sat in front of the azure-haired woman before she smiled and spoke.

Esdeath:" How are you doing today, Y/n?"

I was slightly jarred about why Esdeath would ask such a question; she never seemed to care about how someone else feels.

Y/n:" I'm fine, I guess."

Esdeath walked over to me, and her face was close to mine. I could feel her hot breath on my face as she spoke.

Esdeath:" I must say you've become stronger from when you first came here."

Esdeath inched her face closer to mine as I tried to stop her, but she spoke.

Esdeath:" Let it happen~."

Erza P.O.V~

I looked at all of the evidence that my friends and I had gathered, and it looked like it would get Y/n out of prison, but there was one problem I needed a lawyer for this. I sighed and reached into my coat pocket, grabbing my phone before dialing up the only lawyer I knew. The phone rang as my call was picked up, and I spoke.

Erza:" Hey, mom..."