She's insane

Y/n P.O.V~

I woke up in my cell as I yawned. I saw that Yumeko was still sleeping peacefully next to me in her bed. I smiled and got out of bed, getting dressed in my orange jumpsuit. I waited for it to be time to exit the cell and start the day. Yumeko woke up a few minutes after me and spoke while getting her jumpsuit on.

Yumeko:" Hey Y/n, could I talk to you about something."

Y/n:" Sure, what is it."

Yumeko blushed while looking off to the side while speaking.

Yumeko:" Well I..."

Yumeko was interrupted when Esdeath shouted out that it was time to get up, and we exited our cells. Yumeko got to the mess hall and sat at our usual table. I took a bite of my toast before speaking.

Y/n:" So what did you want to talk to me about Yumeko."

Yumeko smiled and was about to speak but turned her head and gulped.

Third-person P.O.V~

Yumeko saw Yuno gazing at her with a killer look in her eyes. Yumeko sighed and decided to say what she was going and spoke.

Yumeko:" I think you should stop hanging out with Yuno."

Y/n:" What why?"

Yumeko sighed and spoke.

Yumeko:" The girl is insaine Y/n. Did you not hear what she is in here for."

Y/n grew angry as he spoke with malice in his voice.

Y/n:" Your just trying to ruin Yuno and I's friendship!"

Yumeko's crimson eyes widened as she quickly spoke.

Yumeko:" What, no! I'm just trying-."

Y/n:" Save it! If you don't want me to hang with someone you don't like, just say it!"

Y/n angrily stomped away as Yumeko sighed, looking down sadly. Yuno growled as she looked at Yumeko. Yuno gripped the knife in her pocket as she spoke.

Yuno:" Yumeko, how dare you attempt to ruin my chances with my darling Y/n!"

Yuno growled as she watched the dark-haired woman walk away as the gears of evil turned in her head, forming a plan.

Y/n P.O.V~

I vacuumed the floor, cleaning up the prison's woodshop with Revy as we did our chores that we had been assigned. I looked down as I hesitantly spoke to the woman.

Y/n:" How was the booze I got you?"

Revy looked at me, my E/c eyes meeting her amber ones.

Revy:" It was pretty good; why do you ask?"

Revy then took a deep breath.

Revy:" You want something, don't you?"

I spoke honestly, not wanting to piss Revy off.

Y/n:" What, no, but could you tell me something."

Revy crossed her arms and sighed.

Revy:" What do you want to know?"

I put my hand on the back of my head as I spoke.

Y/n:" Well, Yumeko wanted to stop hanging out with Yuno. Is there any reason for that?"

Revy's eyes whined as she spoke.

Revy:" Good god, you have been hanging out with Yuno?!"

Y/n:" Um yeah, why? Should I not?"

Revy:" Yeah, don't; the gal is one hundred percent fucking insane, and you should stay away from her."

Y/n:" Why, what did she do."

Revy:" When she found out her boyfriend was cheating on her, she slaughtered him and everyone in the general area, and she did some horrible things with her boyfriend's body."

I gulped as Revy told me more about Yuno. After I finished my chores, I rushed back to Yumeko and I's cell to apologize to her, and once I reached my cell, I saw Yumeko sleeping in her bed with Yuno standing over with a knife and a twisted smile on her face. I quickly grabbed Yuno and ran out of Yumeko and I's cell before slamming Yuno onto the prison wall and screaming out.

Y/n:" What were you doing!"

Yuno gulped and looked away before speaking.

Yuno:" Yumeko was in the way of me telling you how I feel about you. I had to get her out of the way!"

I sighed as I looked at the pink-haired girl.

Y/n:" Look, Yumeko was just a good friend, please don't be angry at her. So if you want, you can tell me what you wanted to now if you like."

Yuno blushed as she spoke.

Yuno:" Y/n, I want to be your girlfriend. I heard you talking to your other ones and want to join."

I blushed as I spoke.

Y/n:" O-oh. Well, sure."

Yuno smiled and jumped into my arms, hugging me. Yuno kissed me before running back to her cell. I sighed and went back to my cell and laying in my bed before going to sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n P.O.V~

I heard someone call out my name as I opened my eyes to see Yumeko in my bed next to me as she spoke.

Yumeko:" Y/n could I ask you something."

Y/n:" Sure."

Yumeko moved closer to me, her hot breath on my face.

Yumeko:" Could I be one of your girlfriends?"

I blushed and was worried about how the hell she knew about that.

Y/n:" Sure."

Yumeko pressed her lips to mine before turning over and speaking,

Yumeko:" Goodnight, darling~."