Second day of school work begins

Y/n P.O.V~

As I walked to school, I yawned. I had woken myself up early so I wouldn't have to rush to school again. I sighed as I walked across the street, looking both ways as I ate a breakfast burrito that I had picked up from the gas station down the road from my apartment complex. I looked at my phone to check the weather as I saw that it would rain later good thing I had an umbrella with me. I sighed as I walked to school as I heard a familiar voice.

Hungry girl:" Hey you."

I turned my head to see the hungry girl from yesterday.

Y/n:" Yo."

The hungry girl approached me and spoke.

Hungry girl:" Sorry about yesterday; I don't like it when people touch and or destroy my food."

Y/n:" I understand; sorry about that. I was trying not to be late for school."

The hungry girl held out her hand for a shake as she spoke.

Sasha:" I never introduced myself last time we met. I'm Sasha, Sasha Blouse."

I shook Sasha's hand as I spoke.

Y/n:" I'm Y/n Belmont; it's nice to meet you, Sasha."

Sasha:" It's nice to meet you too."

I let go of Sasha's hand as I gazed at her. I never did get a good look at her, and when I finally did see her, I finally noticed how cute she was.

Sasha:" So, Y/n, do you want to walk to school together?"

I smiled at the cute girl and spoke while letting go of her hand.

Y/n:" Sure, why not."

Sasha and I began to walk and talk with each other as we got to know each other and just generally had a good time.

Sasha:" Can I have some of that breakfast burrito?"

I smiled, ripped off a piece of my breakfast burrito, and handed to Sasha as she smiled and gobbled it up happily. Sasha and I soon reached a crosswalk and waited for about a minute before the walk sign was given, and we crossed the street to school. After Sasha and I got to school, she turned to me, smiled, and spoke.

Sasha:" I have to get to homeroom; maybe I'll see you later."

Y/N:" Okay, see you later."

Sasha smiled as she left the hallway that we were standing and left. I smiled at the happy conversation and walked over to my homeroom, and sat in my seat as I pulled out my phone and looked at some memes as I waited for homeroom to start. Soon Ms. Rossweisse walked in and sat down before opening a book and reading it; soon, homeroom ended, and I quickly made my way to my first period. I sat in my seat and waited for the class to begin. After waiting for almost half an hour, a white-haired man wearing a mask entered the classroom and sat down at the teacher's desk.