Dance

Y/n P.O.V~

I sat in my seat in homeroom as I looked down at my feet, pondering my thoughts. I blushed as I thought about the scarlet haired beauty I had been spending so much time with over the past few weeks. I was then interrupted from my thoughts as I heard someone speak my name.

Rossweisse:" Y/n."

I looked up at my teacher.

Y/n:" Yeah?"

She then handed my test to me, now graded. I looked at the test and saw C- I sighed in relief as I had passed. After a little while, the class ended; the rest of my courses passed relatively quickly. I sighed as I ate lunch with Sasha and Ichigo. I was thinking about what to do. I wanted to ask Erza out on a date but didn't know what to do. I idea then popped into my head as I spoke.

Y/n:" Hey Sasha, could you answer a question for me?"

Sasha:" Sure, what is it?"

Sasha took a bite of her pizza as she smiled.

Y/n:" What do girls like?"

My two friends looked at me with shocked faces as Sasha spoke with a smile.

Sasha:" Chocolate girls like chocolate."

I smiled as I thanked Sasha before going back to my food. After lunch ended, I continued with my classes until the school day ended. I sighed as I went to bed that thinking about what should be my next move.

*Two days later*

I sat in homeroom as I always did, reading one of my favorite authors. Soon I heard the school intercoms turn on and the principal over the speakers.

Principal Namikaze:" Okay to all freshmen, just letting everyone that the theme for the dance 

has been decided and the theme we will be going with this year is..."

I waited in anticipation as I was honestly kind of excited for this dance.

Principal Namikaze:" Masquerade."

I didn't really know what masquerade meant, but whatever it is, I'm sure it will be fun. Classes 

passed by as always as I ate my food and Sasha Ichigo and I talked.

Ichigo:" Sasha, how can you be excited about the dance? You don't even have a date."

Sasha smirked as she spoke.

Sasha:" Oh, don't worry, I will~."

Ichigo:" What about you, Y/n? Are you going to the dance?"

I smiled as I spoke to my carrot haired friend.

Y/n:" I am, and I'm happy."

Ichigo:" Why?"

I smiled as I looked to see Erza talking to her friends. Erza briefly looked into my eyes and smiled before going back to her conversation.

Y/n:" I'm going with Erza."

The milk that Sasha was drinking came spewing out of her nose as she spoke with shock in her voice.

Sasha:" What!"

Ichigo:" I am also surprised; how did this happen?"

Y/n:" I asked her out last night, and she said yes."

Ichigo:" Oh."

Y/n:" I'm also going to ask her to be my girlfriend."

Sasha:" Wha!"