Released

Third-person P.O.V~

Y/n woke up in his cell as he sighed. Y/n's hair had grown longer, and his muscles had become a lot more defined, and he had become stronger than ever. Many things had happened over the past year that he was in prison; Esdeath Lenore and Revy had joined Y/n's polygamous relationship, but In the last year he had been in jail, Yumeko and Yuno were released from prison. Revy moved to Canada shortly afterward. Y/n had met Erza's mother, who was now his lawyer and trying to get him out, but it took longer than expected, and Y/n had lost hope .Y/n sighed as the cell doors opened made his way down to the cafeteria. Y/n ate his breakfast, looking down as he thought to himself, "I'm never going to get out of here, am I?". After Y/n finished eating his food, he entered Misato's class and waited for the course to start. Misato walked into the classroom holding a beer and saw Y/n and sighed. Misato had been talking to Y/n whenever he needed to so he would feel better.

Misato:" Hey Y/n."

Y/n:" Hey, Misato."

Misato:" You okay?"

Y/n:" Not really."

Misato sat down next to Y/n and spoke.

Misato:" What's wrong?"

Y/n:" Nothing, I just don't think that I will ever get out of here."

Misato placed her hand on Y/n's shoulder in a comforting manner.

Misato:" Hey, don't fret; you will get out of here. I know it."

Y/n looked down and sighed as he spoke.

Y/n:" I hope your right."

Misato smiled at the h/c haired man before she went to her desk, getting ready to teach the class. The class droned on and on as Y/n only looked down at his hands. After the class was finished, Y/n returned to his cell and began to bounce the wall off the wall as he thought to himself.

*Scene change*

Erza sat in front of her mother at a coffee shop as she spoke.

Erza:" So you've got everything."

Irene nodded while speaking.

Irene:" Yes, I just need to present it to a judge, and everything should resolve itself."

Erza smiled and pure happiness as she spoke.

Erza:" Thank you, mom; this means a lot to me."

Irene:" It's no problem, man I am always happy to help."

Erza smiled and continued to talk with her mother before she left and pulled out her phone as she called Sasha.

Sasha:" Hello?"

Erza:" Sasha, it's me. I have good news my mother has everything ready."

Sasha:" Really, that's amazing!"

Erza grinned as she continued walking.

*Scene change*

Y/n lay in his bed, looking up at the roof of his cell with a bored expression on his face. Esdeath came to Y/n's cell door and opened it up while speaking.

Esdeath:" Y/n you're free to go."

Y/n:" What?"

Esdeath:" You're free to leave; you have been found innocent by the court of law."

Y/n:" Really?"

Esdeath:" Yes."

Y/n smiled for the first time in months and lept out of his bed as he got out of the prison cell, grabbing his possessions made his way to the prison officials to get his old clothing and items. As Y/n walked out of the prison doors, he smiled as the sunlight shined on his face. Y/n Sasha, both Sasha and Erza were waiting for him as he smiled. Sasha ran up to her boyfriend and embraced him in a hug. Y/n smiled with tears in his eyes.

Y/n:" Sasha Erza, the both of you. Thank you for this."

Erza joined the hug as she spoke.

Erza:" It's no problem; thank you for being so patient and waiting for this."

Y/n:" Well, if there is anything I can do to make up for this, let me know.

Erza grinned while she spoke.

Erza:" Anything~."

Y/n gulped and nodded as he spoke.

Erza:" Alright then, how about the two of you come back to my place for a little treat~."

Sasha instantly agreed, thinking she was going to get cake. While Y/n happy to be out of prison.