First day at a new school

Thrid person P.O.V~

A boy laid in his bed soundly, sleeping covers over his head and body, blocking out the sun so he could sleep peacefully. A noise began to erupt from the boy's alarm clock; a hand rose from under the bed's covers and slammed onto the tabletop of the nightstand where the clock had been placed. The hand slammed onto the tabletop before hitting the alarm clock making its noise stop. The covers rose as a pair of E/c eyes gazed at the alarm clock looking at the time. A voice then screamed out in anger and frustration.

???:" Damn it! I slept in too late!!"

As the boy who was perversely lying in bed got out of his bed and ran out. This boy with H/c hair and E/c eyes was Y/n Belmont otherwise known as the younger brother to Trevor Belmont. Y/n quickly got dressed in a dark green hoodie, some sweat pants, and grabbed his backpack sitting in the corner of the room. Y/n ran out of his room, set his bag in the living room, and rushed into the kitchen, passing by Trevor, who was currently cooking. Y/n quickly put a piece of bread into the toaster as he was about to start making breakfast. As Y/n reached into a drawer to began making his morning food, Trevor put his arm in front of his brother, a lunchbox in hand.

Trevor:" Your lunch."

Y/n quickly grabbed the lunch container as his toasted bread popped out of the toaster. Y/n ran into the living room and put his lunch into his backpack as he shouted back at his brother.

Y/n:" Thanks, Trevor!"

Trevor:" No problem. Have a good day!"

Y/n:" I'll try!"

Y/n bolted out of his apartment and ran to the stairwell before rushing down it. He slipped as he tumbled down the stairs, all while cursing like a sailor. When Y/n reached the end of the stairs, he quickly got up and grabbed his piece of toast, and ate it as he exited the apartment building. Y/n promptly ran down the street as fast as he could while eating his piece of toast. Y/n panted heavily as he ran as fast as he could. Y/n didn't want to be late for his first day of school. Y/n finally put his backpack on his back as he finished eating his breakfast. Y/n pulled his Kaiba corp phone and looked at the time he had ten minutes before school would start. When Y/n was not looking while he was running but right as he looked up, he collided into a girl with redish brown hair and lightish brown eyes holding a watermelon. As Y/n and the girl got up off the ground, the young girl cried out.

Hungry Girl:" AHHHHH! My watermelon!"

Tears spilled out of the girl's eyes as she cried out about her food as Y/n took out his wallet and grabbed some loose change, and placed it in the girl's hand.

Y/n:" Sorry, I have to go!!"

Y/n quickly started making his way towards school as the girl counted the cash in her hand. After the girl had counted the money, she screamed out and began to sprint after Y/n.

Hungry girl:" This is isn't enough to buy me a new watermelon!"

Y/n ran as fast as he could, trying to make it to school on time. Y/n quickly ran as while gazing at his phone, seeing as he only had about six minutes before school started, he saw that the crosswalk that he would usually take the as the walk sign was about to change. Y/n sprinted at full speed, just bearly making it across the street in time as the hungry girl couldn't catch Y/n. As Y/n ran to the school high sighed as the school came into his view as; he smiled and quickly entered the school building and grabbed his school schedule; he went to the classroom he was supposed to go to and entered he saw many things that a person would not expect to see on the first day of school.

 As Y/n ran to the school high sighed as the school came into his view as; he smiled and quickly entered the school building and grabbed his school schedule; he went to the classroom he was supposed to go to and entered he saw many things that a p...

*without the school uniforms*

Y/n quickly found an empty desk and sat down, placing his head down on his desk as he slumped forward as he waited for the school day to start. A few minutes after Y/n put his head down, footsteps were heard entering the classroom as someone sat at the teacher's desk.

???:" Goodmorning class."

Y/n looked up to see a beautiful white-haired woman who he assumed to be his homeroom teacher.

???:" My name is ms. Rossewisse, I am your homeroom teacher, and for some of you, I might be teaching your history/civics class."

Ms.Rossewisse went on telling her class about what they would doing in homeroom and what time it started and ended. Soon after that, Y/n went to his other courses for orientation. Y/n walked around the school sitting through each class orientation. After Y/n's introduction for his first five classes, he went to the cafeteria and looked around, seeing most of the tables were filled with people chatting with people around them. Y/n sighed as he went to the farthest back table and sat there, grabbing his lunch and beginning to eat.

Y/n P.O.V~

I sat eating my lunch until I heard a very familiar voice.

Ichigo:" Yo Y/n."

I turned to see my orange-haired friend holding a lunch tray.

Y/n:" Ichigo, man. How you been, man?"

Ichigo sat next to me as we began to talk.

Y/n:" So how has your first-day orientation been?"

Ichigo:" Fine but my English teacher does seem to be a little bit like a perv."

Y/n:" Is he? I haven't been paying any attention to my teachers so far."

Ichigo:" Dude, I don't think that is such a good idea."

Y/n:" Why not, man its only orientation today; we don't have to start working till tomorrow."

Ichigo:" I mean, that's true, but that laziness of yours is going to give you problems someday."

Y/n:" I mean, yeah, it might, but that's future me's problem and not present me's problem."

Ichigo sighed as facepalmed. Ichigo and I continued talking for a little while before a scream of anger was heard throughout the cafeteria. Suddenly I was grabbed by a girl with reddish-brown hair and light brown eyes.

Hungry Girl:" You!"

Ichigo:" Hey, let him go!"

Hungry girl:" Not until he pays me back for the watermelon he destroyed!"

Y/n:" Listen, ms. I will gladly pay for a replacement if you let me or give you something else."

Hungry girl:" what could you give me?"

Y/n:" I have some chicken nuggets if you want-"

I was interrupted by the hungry girl reaching into my lunch box and grabbing a bunch of chicken

nuggets before rushing off back to her table. I sighed as I went back to eating my lunch.

Ichigo:" What was that about?

Y/n:" I ran into her this morning and unintentionally smashed up her watermelon."

Ichigo:" Please tell me that's not a euphemism."

Y/n:" No, it is not."

My friend and I continued eating. After lunch was over, we went our separate ways as I made my way through the rest of my classes, not paying very much attention. Soon after school ended, I went back to my home. I think I'm going to have a good time at this school.