I've been framed!

Y/n P.O.V~

I walked to school as I sighed. The pervert investigation was still going on, and I was still a suspect. I had been questioned by the student council almost five times, and I was getting sick of it. I wasn't the damn pervert. I may do some dumb shit, but I wasn't a pervert, and even if I were, I wouldn't take photos of girls in the locker room while being in the locker room myself. I sighed as I got to school and sat down in homeroom. I was going to put my earphones in before 

Ms.Rossweisse began speaking.

Ms. Rossweisse:" Attention class, a quick announcement about the ongoing pervert investigation."

The loud class quickly quieted down as our teacher once again started to speak. Ms. Rossweisse blushed as she spoke.

Ms. Rossweisse:" Um, hah. Well, I don't exactly know how to say this, but semen was found in the girl's locker room this morning and assuming it is the perverts, the school will have it DNA tested. So in just a few short weeks, we will have our pervert."

The class let out a sigh of relief. Some people like Rossweisse were blushing while the others looked reveled. I was glad to be out of this mess finally. Homeroom ended as I went to my next class. My first few classes passed by relatively quickly. I left the English room as I went to science class and sat in my seat as Mr. Kira began to speak.

Mr. Kira:" Good morning, class. My name is Yoshikage Kira..."

Mr. Kira began the speech that he gave before class every day. I stared off into space while he spoke. I then heard my name called out as I quickly looked at my teacher as he looked at me.

Mr. Kira:" Y/n, were you even listing to me?"

Y/n:" Yeah, totally."

Mr. Kira:" Tell me, Y/n, what was I talking about?"

Y/n:" Something about Since."

All of the class except for me giggled as Mr.Kira spoke.

Mr.Kira:" *sigh* You're not wrong. I was talking about your partners for the lab we are doing today."

Y/n:" Oh, who are they?"

Mr.Kira pointed to two girls, one with dark hair and magenta eyes the other with crimson hair and blue eyes.

Mr.Kira:" There, Rias Gremory and Akeno Himejima."

( Just for clarification Rias dosn't have glasses on) 

I looked to see the two girls looking at me. The dark-haired girl winked at me, making me blush as she giggled at my reaction. After everyone's partner groups were announced, everyone gathered up and began the lab.

Y/n:" So uh, who's who?"

The crimson-haired girl spoke.

Rias:" I'm Rias, and this is my friend Akeno."