𝐄 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑  𝐄 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓warning: profanities, sexual content, mentions of drugs ahead

warning: profanities, sexual content, mentions of drugs ahead.

C L E M E N T I A

"Fuck," I breathed out helplessly, my back arching from the sudden surge of pleasure.

At that moment, I knew I made the right decision of asking him to meet me—because Cedric hasn't crossed my mind once since his fingertips found my skin.

"Muffliato." Draco's lips parted from my skin, casting a silencing spell before setting his wand down on a nearby table.

His eyes scanned my body seductively; my sweater shriveled above my heaving chest—coat already tossed to the ground.

Moments ago I found myself pressed aggressively against the door by two strong hands as soon as I entered the room of requirement, where I asked him to meet me. Before I could utter a word, he closed the distance between us.

"Miss me, slut?" He purred in my ear, his lips softly nibbling at my earlobe. My eyes shut as I felt his hands make their way to my waist, pulling me closer to him. "Tell me,"

A strong scent of mint and expensive perfume swarmed inside my nose with every unsteady breath I took, slowly ascending to my head and clouding my senses—as if I inhaled a drug that made me lose control of my body in a very addicting way.

What an addicting way to rid my head of problems indeed.

"What can I do for you?" He pulled away and faced me, lifting my chin with his long, ringed fingers. His grey eyes stared deeply into mine, as I silently prayed he couldn't hear my teetering breaths.

"I bet that Diggory can't make you feel the way I make you feel, huh?"

The bubbling feeling inside my stomach proved that his statement was correct.

"Am I right?" He continued, not breaking the eye contact.

"Answer me, you whore." He grabbed my neck as I failed to look for an answer, the aggression evident in his voice.

I nodded slowly, earning a triumphant smirk from him. Whether he was right or wrong didn't matter, not now.

"Fuck me, now." I mumbled, shaking underneath his touch.

He stepped away, removing his hand from my neck and the other from my waist.

"Beg."

A lump formed in my throat.

"Do I have to?" My pride took over for a moment.

"Yeah," He moved a bit closer, but still far enough not to make physical contact with me. "Beg for my cock or leave."