𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑  𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍 warning: profanities ahead

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍
warning: profanities ahead.

C L E M E N T I A

Everyone was on the edge of their seat.

The once roaring crowd silenced themselves, all eyes fixed on the maze.

Peculiarly, the competitors had turned rather strange as time went by—as if possessed. Spells upon spells were cast against each other, causing the maze to become much more dangerous and life-risking than it already was.

Striking blasts of red and green flared through the high walls, blowing away the vine leaves from the maze—and I could swear the ground shook whenever a spell was thrown.

Everyone seemed to turn weirdly competitive, all except for Harry Potter.

For a bloody cup.

Fleur Delacour and Victor Krum were, for some reason, more focused on harming each other, leading the path to be clear enough for Harry and Cedric to get to the end of the maze—where the cup was located.

Cedric was caught in a few more traps along the way, but it seemed like Harry couldn't bare to leave him alone.

Oh Potter, what a saint you really are.

And finally, the students started cheering for the two once again.

Exchanging looks one last time, both Harry and Cedric extended their arms to reach for the cup at the same time, as the stands began to shift and jolt from their position from the cheering students.

Seeing as their fingertips were centimeters away from victory, the shrieks had gotten even louder—I thought I was about to go deaf.

But we were all caught by surprise as the two disappeared, leaving the students and headmasters to face each other in confusion.

The cheers had faltered and the stands went steady.

"It's a portkey." Danielle stood from beside me, still observing the end of the maze.

"To where?" I asked, curious. Was it really meant to be a portkey? If so, where and why?

Isn't it supposed to be celebration time after they touch the Triwizard Cup? This just delays my freedom even more!

Complaints and boo's came from the mass of people, as though disappointed that the victors had disappeared.

Dumbledore stood from his seat, wand pointing to his throat, forcing everyone to remain calm and quiet while they were trying to figure out what went wrong.

The headmaster seemed pretty calm himself, quite surprising to see him act normal with a situation that involved Harry Potter.

A few more moments have passed before the two returned, a traumatized look on Harry's face. He carried the Triwizard cup along with Cedric in his arms as the musicians blasted out the loud music for the two's success. The sudden return of cheers were strikingly painful to my already abused eardrums.