𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘 𝐒 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑  𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘  𝐒 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍warning: profanities ahead

warning: profanities ahead.

C L E M E N T I A

Madame Pomfrey had me released at 7 in the morning, which makes it early enough for me to get dressed into my robes and meet Danielle at the Great Hall for breakfast.

She had some of my fresh clothes sent there so I could leave the hospital wing with my uniform on.

The curtains around my bed were shut and I was all dressed, now staring at the small pile of red roses under my bed. Some were slowly wilting, one looks like it's been freshly cut—probably because it's the newest one, just as of this morning.

I picked them up and shoved them inside my Slytherin robes, moving slowly and trying not to have my stomach impaled by the thorns.

I opened the curtains and mutter a quick word of gratitude to madame Pomfrey before exiting the room.

It's my first day out of the infirmary after a week of bedrest. It's safe to say the air out here is much better for my lungs.

The halls were still clear, and so I decided to head up to the dormitories first. Both Danielle and Clarence don't know that i've just been discharged, or that I was supposed to be discharged today, so I hope it'll be a weight off their shoulders. For all I know, mother might just be forcing the poor brunette to visit me. As for Danielle, well, she'll probably be delighted to have someone to gossip with during class again.

Walking to the dungeons wasn't as easy as I thought, for the thorns were brushing against my stomach with every step I took.

Finally, after successfully remembering the password, I entered the common room.

Green, a lot of emerald green. I sure missed this.

And perhaps, including the person that sat alone on the armchair in the corner of the room.

Familiar grey eyes meet mine, and all of the sudden, I feel something that clearly bedrest and a few healing potions hasn't cured for me.

Chills travel across my body, like small sparks coursing through my bloodstream.

Suddenly, i'm full of energy at seven o'clock in the morning. I rush up to the stairs, disregarding the poking thorns, and head to the girls' dormitories.

-

"Great, this is like a whole year's worth of homework I have to catch up on." I run my hand through my scalp.