𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘 𝐍 𝐈 𝐍 𝐄

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑  𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘  𝐍 𝐈 𝐍 𝐄warning: profanities ahead

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘 𝐍 𝐈 𝐍 𝐄
warning: profanities ahead.

C L E M E N T I A

"And what's this?"

Clarence pointed to a spiral staircase that stood almost 50 feet above the ground.

"Ah," I looked up, squinting my eyes. "That would be the Astronomy Tower."

My line of sight fell to him, his eyes also narrowed towards the top of the staircase. Unknowingly, I studied him; his deep chestnut hair was unfixed, unbrushed—some strands stuck to the side of his face, from the sweat from the match that had just finished less than an hour ago. He still wore his old school's Quidditch uniform, the bright blood-red glowing against his fair skin.

His chest still slightly heaved. He hadn't gotten any rest yet, no water break whatsoever, before I dragged him out of the pitch to show him around the school.

I don't know why I thought it would be best to give him a tour straight after, but I just felt like it. There's really no rationality behind any of my actions these days.

I've brought him pretty much everywhere—to all the entrances of the different common rooms, the library, the easiest way to all of our classrooms, and taught him how to work his way around the moving staircases.

Now, it was only the astronomy tower and the black lake left; everything else could be seen and learned without a tour.

His green eyes are caramelized by the late afternoon light as he turns to face me. "Have you eaten lunch?"

I shook my head. "I helped Danielle prepare for the match."

I bit my bottom lip as a thought hit me. "There's one more place i'd like to show you," When his eyes flickered to my lips, I released it from my teeth, and they immediately went back to mine. "Maybe we could eat there?"

He smiles, the corner of his eyes crinkling upward. "That'd be great."

"Where do we get the food?"

"Perhaps there are leftovers from lunch?" I shrugged.

He raised his eyebrows in question. "They leave them at the Great Hall?"

I laugh at loud at this, my palm flying to my mouth to stop the laughter from coming out too ceaselessly. It did not do much, because I ended up doubling-over from laughter a few seconds later. They leave them at the Great Hall? I laugh some more.