𝐅 𝐈 𝐕 𝐄

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑  𝐅 𝐈 𝐕 𝐄warning: profanities, sexual content, mentions of alcohol and blood ahead

warning: profanities, sexual content, mentions of alcohol and blood ahead.

C L E M E N T I A

"Ms. Parkinson." Professor Snape called out after he scanned his eyes through the room of Slytherin fourth years. Pansy, who was now startled from her daydream, stood up abruptly and made her way to the middle, where Snape stood.

We were gathered in the Great Hall to practice for the upcoming Yule Ball dance. I sat on one of the benches on the side with some other Slytherins but without Danielle, for she and Blaise hadn't returned yet since last night. I sure wonder where their "talking" led to.

"This will be interesting." Astoria smiled slyly, crossing her arms and sitting at the space I had saved for Danielle beside me.

Ignoring her, I watched as Snape and Pansy demonstrated the dance to us, with Snape constantly scolding Pansy for not getting the steps right. The professor was stiff, not a single sign of grace in his movements.

After a few minutes, the door slowly crept open revealing Danielle and Blaise. "Move." I turned to Astoria, motioning her to leave. She scooted away, eyes at Danielle, who was tiptoeing her way to me. Luckily for them, Snape was too busy getting angry at Pansy to notice that they were late. And the rest of the Slytherins were too occupied trying to hold in their laughter from both Snape's rigid movement and Pansy having a hard time keeping up with him.

"Where have you been?" I questioned her like a child after she was seated beside me. "He asked me to the ball," She looked down, fiddling with her fingers. "Then we talked for a while."

"Talking does not take overnight." I stated.

"Well-" She tried to mutter out an excuse before Snape announced to the class, "I will not be taking any of your nonsense."

"You will all be paired to practice for this dance," He said in his low monotone voice. "I will not hesitate to send any student who tries any silly movement away from this room." With that, he started pairing every male and female slytherin he could lay his eyes on.

"Nott and Greengrass," He called, pointing to the middle of the room where the other students stood. "Zabini and Lestrange," I could feel Danielle tense up beside me. I smirked, pushing her from her seat.

I smiled as I watched her meet with Blaise in the middle of the room. I tapped my foot on the floor in anticipation for my turn. "Malfoy and Bass."

I felt my heart skip a beat. Out of all the boys, why did it have to be him? At that exact moment, I felt like whipping my wand out of my robe and hexing Snape.

I dragged my feet towards were Draco was, trying my best not to look at him.

Memories of my experience with him inside the empty classroom the other day came rushing inside my head. What I saw that night was a side of Draco I wasn't familiar to, the Draco who—for some reason— had complete power over me.