𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐋 𝐕 𝐄

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑  𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐋 𝐕 𝐄warning: profanities and (light) mature content ahead

warning: profanities and (light) mature content ahead.

T H I R D  P E R S O N

The blonde boy's lips curled to one side after hearing what Clementia had said. He loosened his grip on her hair, moving his hand to caress the side of her face.

"No." He shook his head slowly, looking down on the girl dominantly.

"I know you want me to fuck you, Clementine." He scanned her as a disappointed expression formed on her face. "Do as I say and i'll give you what you want."

Clementia's mind suddenly went blank, as her plan on seducing Draco went downhill. She gulped, looking at him with the lollipop stick still hanging between her lips.

"How are you so sure?" She boldly answered, but the boy towering over her was far from threatened.

Draco chuckled, his hands slowly travelling to her jaw then to her chin, his rings giving a cold sensation to Clementia's skin. He traced the curve of her jaw with his fingers, soon finding their way to her neck. He loosely wrapped his arm around it, waiting for a reaction from the girl.

He batted his eyelids softly as he searched her face.

Clementia was paralyzed by his touch—that no matter how every inch of her mind wanted to remain stubborn and stop him from getting his way, her body couldn't seem to cooperate at all.

It was a battle between lust and pride,

Or need and pride, rather.

Draco tightened his grip suddenly, making Clementia sit up in surprise. The cold metal of his rings were surely going to leave a mark.

He was pleased with what he saw; there was something about making such a powerful girl kneel down for him that kept him wanting more.

There was something about Clementia that set her apart from the rest, she was nothing like the girls who would sell their soul to be touched by Draco Malfoy. She wasn't as easy as he thought.

And there was something about Draco that kept making Clementia break the rules she set for herself, an unidentifiable force that she couldn't seem to pull away from of no matter how hard she tried.

He now watched as her eyes widened from the hard grip.

"I'll leave you to answer that for yourself," Draco's eyes turned darker as he looked down, continuing to grip the girl's neck to make her face up to him. "You wouldn't have to say a word."

"Open your mouth." He commanded, voice deep and serious.

As expected, Clementia pretended not to hear. Draco agressively brought his hand to her face, squishing her cheeks in between his fingers as if trying to stretch her mouth open. "Open your fucking mouth."