𝐒 𝐈 𝐗 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑  𝐒 𝐈 𝐗 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍warning: profanities and sexual content ahead

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐒 𝐈 𝐗 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍
warning: profanities and sexual content ahead.

T H I R D P E R S O N

Draco's eyes shut close before he collapsed on his bed, the soft covers catching his back.

Ever since he came home from school—which was a month and a few weeks ago—he had been loaded with different gatherings and meetings with people he had never seen his whole life. Several of those occasions were held at the manor, making it worse for Draco who just wanted a quiet time by himself.

So far, the summer has been busy for him—yet it was dull. He hadn't even noticed the days pass by, even his birthday seemed too uneventful.

"This is the third time this summer." He sighed heavily. Only a few minutes ago he was instructed to prepare for yet another dinner with the Parkinsons that same night, this time it was their turn to visit the family in their home.

He opened his eyes and peered at his bedside table, glancing at the open sheet of parchment that was laid on top. Weeks have passed since he wrote this letter, and the itch to send it got worse day by day.

In all honesty, Draco started writing the letter since he got to his dorm after being with Clementia in the library. It was now only missing one big part—a date and time.

What a waste if my bloody parents don't leave me alone, he thought. But there was still hope, for there wasn't a summer where his parents didn't leave for meetings and even more socializations. He was used to the cold and empty manor. He just wanted it to happen now more than ever, immediately.

A knock on the door interrupts his train of thought, followed by the calm voice of Narcissa.

"We leave in an hour, Draco. Better get dressed."

-

Gloomy. That was the word that best described the Parkinsons' residence. The garden itself had no flowers—just grass and lifeless wooden benches.

The family of three walked towards the main doors of the house that was a lot smaller than the manor. If you weren't paying much attention to the family, you would think that their home is abandoned. High walls and dim to flickering lights, there was no question that they weren't giving as much effort as the Malfoys were.

What made Draco scoff a little too loudly was the fact that Lucius had to knock on the doors, because no one was outside to wait or even welcome them.

Narcissa looked around in anticipation, trying to hum quietly to avoid catching the contagious mood that Draco carried. After less than a minute, the door finally opened and revealed Stephania. Her lips formed into a forced smile before allowing the family to enter.

"The two are waiting in the dining." She muttered bluntly after greeting them and taking their coats.

"Very well." Lucius nodded, turning his head quickly to Narcissa, who was clearly not happy with the woman's cold welcome. "Be in your best behavior." Lucius sternly instructed the two before following after Stephania who had already started walking towards the dining room.