𝐒 𝐈 𝐗

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑  𝐒 𝐈 𝐗warning: profanities, sexual content, mentions of knives ahead

warning: profanities, sexual content, mentions of knives ahead.

C L E M E N T I A

Pain rang through my head in circles, as if squeezing the sides of my brain over and over again.

I let out a groan after realizing my body hurts just as much, but with a light soreness on my limbs. I was freezing cold—for I was naked, and if it weren't for the tan coat covering my body, I would have frozen to death.

Draco's coat.

Scrunching my face in pain, I sat up from the couch and scanned the room to see if anyone was around. All I saw were random objects of all sort—dusty glass bottles, cauldrons, books, a bunch of old wooden tables and chairs, and a few curtains blocking the windows where the faint sunlight was shining through. The room of requirement, I recalled entering its doors last night with someone, who was now, nowhere to be seen.

I slipped on the coat that hung right above my knees and walked towards the table nearest to the couch. My clothes from the ball were neatly folded and a piece of parchment was placed on top.

With my thoughts still clouded, I picked up the note that had "Clementia Bass said yes" written on it in a blotted, dark ink, and then it clicked—my eyes widening in realization.

I hooked up with Draco fucking Malfoy last night.

"Someone sneaked viagra into father's scotch." I uttered breathlessly, trying to find the cause of last night's events. However, what I had said wasn't the case.

"Shit." I aggressively put the note down and held my face with both of my hands. What did I get myself into?

I rummaged through the room for a wall clock or anything that indicated the current time. When I saw one, it displayed 7:03, meaning in a few minutes some students will be out from their dorms for breakfast. I quickly put on my yule ball gown, not even bothering to put on my shoes and ran outside the room of requirement to the Slytherin common room. I quickly said the password and entered.

"Thank bloody merlin." I closed my eyes in both relief for the empty common room and in pain for the pounding headache that had doubled from the sudden brisk movement. I hastily made my way to our dorm room, slowly opening the door to be welcomed by two empty beds, which was probably a blessing in disguise. I put Draco's coat on my bedside table along with the note, shoving it under.

I thought it was best if I went for a warm shower to ease the pain on my body and calm my head. I put my dress away and headed to the bathroom.

I closed my eyes from the feeling of warm water running down my hair, trickling on my tense skin. The heated sensation eased my body, my back slowly melting against the wall on the side. I stood there for a moment, clearing my mind of the countless thoughts that forced themselves in it.