𝐒 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑  𝐒 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍 warning: profanities and sexual content ahead

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍
warning: profanities and sexual content ahead.

T H I R D P E R S O N

"Look at yourself," Draco chuckled mockingly at the girl on the ground. He was in a surprisingly normal state, far from what Clementia had expected. The black shirt and sweatpants he wore had neither a crease nor a fold, or any sign that they were just worn seconds ago.

He was completely tidy, opposite of the sloppy sounds Clementia heard a few moments ago.

"Such a mess," He clicked his tongue, shaking his head sarcastically in the process. He bent down, cupping the face of the disheveled girl. "Already fucking weak from my voice, aren't we?" He ran his thumb through her cheek, caressing the soft skin that was glazed with sweat.

Clementia was humiliated—but somehow couldn't move from where she sat. Draco's triumphant gaze bore into her as he studied her body, clothes all wrinkled and underwear hung loose around her thighs. Her hand was still under her skirt, not being able to remove it from shame. Draco noticed and pulled her arm out aggressively, revealing her limping fingers that had been soaked from her wetness.

He held it up for him to see clearer, a subtle proud smirk forming on his lips. "Suck." He ordered, now bringing it near Clementia's mouth.

The frozen girl had no choice but to comply, separating her lips to create a small opening in her mouth.

Slowly, she took in the three fingers as Draco's eyes remained on her. She tasted herself and he watched—full of seductive elation from what he had just caused.

After a few seconds, he pulled it out of her mouth and let go of her face. He stood up, his gaze still downwards to the scene below him. "You've got the wrong room, Clementine. The guest room is over there." He pointed to a room in the far right. "Unless you want to stay here, I wouldn't mind."

Snapping back to her senses, Clementia let out a loud scoff. She stood up and fixed herself, beyond embarrassed with what she had done. After straightening her clothes and fixing her hair, she picked up her purse and stormed away from Draco, heading to the guest room.

A cocky smirk remains on Draco's lips as he watched the girl practically zoom to the other room.

Things went precisely as he planned.

-

Nothing has to happen, I haven't forgotten about the deal.

Do whatever I want and I'll do you.

Clementia crumpled the piece of parchment and threw it across the room.

A loud groan followed soon after, burying her face on a pillow. How dare she lose control of herself upon hearing his moans?