𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘 𝐅 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑

A little clarification on their ages before we begin: At the beginning of this book (year 4) they were all 16 as mentioned in the author's note in the first chapter. This is the start of another year (year 5), hence, they are now 17 unless otherwise specified.

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑  𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘  𝐅 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑warning: profanities, possible triggers of eating disorders ahead

warning: profanities, possible triggers of eating disorders ahead.

T H I R D P E R S O N

"Oi, goldilocks!" Theodore Nott's voice stood out from the crowds of people walking about Platform Nine and Three Quarters. "Found the right porridge yet?"

This called the attention of multiple people, even though it was only meant for one. Luckily for him, that person turned their head too.

"Suck my dick, Theo."

Just beside the entrance of the train stood two light haired girls—one who had beige, sand-like strands that everyone knew of for years, and one with yellow-blonde locks that looked as if they illuminated underneath the midday sun.

She didn't get it colored, in fact, she never touched her hair. Maybe a few trims every now and then, but it had always been a rich blonde color ever since she could remember.

It started as something near the hair color of the Malfoys'; platinum blond, almost white. As the years went by, it seemed to fade—as if turning into a brighter color that was now incomparable to the Malfoys' pale shade.

No one could explain why, because no one understood. Not even the girl herself.

But her best friend did.

Theo and Blaise walked closer to the two. "Your boyfriend wouldn't be too happy about that." He peered at Blaise beside him, a playful smirk on his lips.

Blaise ignored this and shot a small grin at the blonde, inching closer to her. However, just before they could touch, a screech sounded from the side.

"Nope," Clementia shook her head. "I'm not watching this."

"Me neither." Theo seconded, meeting Clementia's eyes. There was an awkward string that hung between them, dangling recklessly and reminding them of their encounter with each other at the manor. The string ripped as soon as Clementia looked away, not being able to bear the uneasiness she suddenly felt.

"I'll meet you inside." She mumbled to Danielle, heading for the entrance which was only a few steps away from where they stood.