𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘 𝐓 𝐖 𝐎

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑  𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘  𝐓 𝐖 𝐎warning: profanities ahead

warning: profanities ahead.

T H I R D  P E R S O N

"I should leave."

Clementia was sat up on the couch, her arms folded above her chest. Draco guessed that it was anger beneath the serious stare she bore into him; he wasn't surprised. Rather, this was exactly what he'd expected.

He walked over to the couch she was sitting on. "Not a chance."

"How exactly are you going to explain to your parents-" His mouth was left open as realization hit him—there were too many things wrong with Clementia for him to send her home anytime soon.

"I'll tell them Danielle and I went hiking." She said just as seriously as the first sentence.

"Yeah? And how do you plan to get there?"

Clementia pursed her lips. "I'll apparate."

"You're sore, for goodness's sake. You can't even stand up!" Draco raised his voice. He thought Clementia was being reckless and impulsive with her decisions—which will do her no good.

"I can stand for a few seconds, thank you very much." The girl on the couch furrowed her eyebrows, uncrossing her arms. "And for your information- i'm quite good at apparition,"

"Or would you like to tutor me on that too?"

Draco let out an open-mouthed scoff. "Are you really going to bring that up right now?"

"What, like you wouldn't?" At this point in time, there was no doubt that Theo could hear every single word they exchanged—even from the far kitchen. "For all I know, you would take any chance to humiliate me."

"Humiliate you? God, do you hear yourself?" He nodded his head towards her. "Stop acting like every single thing that's happened isn't a mutual decision!"

Disregarding the striking pain in between her legs, Clementia forced herself to stand up. "Maybe it was mutual—but for crying out loud, we've been caught!" Her voice croaked with every word, a thin layer of tears forming at the brim of her eyes.

"Don't you realize what this means, Draco?"

"It's Theo-" Draco attempted to lower his voice after seeing her in pain, only to be interrupted by Clementia herself—in a much dominant voice he didn't expect.

"I don't care! Dumbledore can walk through that door and swear with all he has that he'll keep this a secret- and the first thing i'd still want to do is go home!"