"Harm"

Potions got easier and it wasn't a problem for me anymore. I caught up completely which means I no longer need Tom's assistance. Somehow I learned to not give a shit about him anymore but sometimes I still get hurt about what he did.

"Settle down class! We have a project to do and if you don't pass, it only means you never study my class." Everyone whined some made booing noises. I had no problem with it though. It should be easy.

"The ones who are lucky enough to pass will get twenty points in their house and additional points to our next examination." That's nice to know. At least there's a chance for me to pass even if I get ten of the questions wrong.

"I also heard two people amongst you have had a problem with each other. We all know that's not a good trait to carry into your adult life." Who? People started looking at two students at the back of the class and it seemed like they were the ones with the problem.

"As a punishment, I shall group the two of you together. I will be picking out the rest of your partners so quiet down." Some of the Gryffindor students applauded and was wishing they'd be grouped with their friends.
My Slytherin mates on the other hand did not respond and glared at the chaotic house. Professor Slughorn was now holding a piece of paper and cleared his throat.

"This project will be challenging so I want two top students to demonstrate their work next week." That's a bit too early, isn't it?

"(Y/n) (L/n)! And..." He paused for a while and the whole class became silent. Bloody hell, why me?!

"Tom Riddle!" Professor Slughorn started clapping his hands making the others do the same as well. I can't believe I'm going to work with him again. Well, at least I'm a top student.
"I expect to receive this project next week and present it to the class. The rest of you will be passing it in three weeks. If ever someone is late, I will not accept it. I repeat—I will not accept it.

The student beside me slammed his head on his book and sighed when he was partnered up with a girl who's obsessed with him. " ugh! Why her?!" His muffled voice can be heard from inside the book.

"Don't worry. This will only happen once and you won't have to do it again...hopefully." He removed his head from the pages and looked for the girl. We both flinched when we saw her smiling directly at him.

"I won't be able to last a day with her! What do I do?"

"...Focus on the project?"

"Yeah!" He chuckled hysterically. "Like it's that easy! If she opens her mouth it'll never close again!"

"I told you a solution but it's up to you if you want to follow it. Godspeed."
I started taking notes while I felt him looking at me while frowning. I think he wants more explanation but I'm afraid don't have time for that. I have my priorities.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
I left the class and was ready to head to the great hall for lunch. It felt oddly chilling and it made me feel fresh especially inside my uniform. You know how much bra's hurt. I was hungry and forgot to eat breakfast because Sir Albus sent me another letter. Should I talk to him about that?

"(Y/n)." I heard Tom's voice from behind me. I sped up my pace and attempted to leave him there.

"It's (L/n) for you, Riddle." I told him and not looking back.

"Perhaps you have forgotten about the project?" His voice grew closer. How is he still catching up with me without running?

"I never forgot about that, now would you be so kind to leave me alone?"