"A Rotten Bastard"

"No, Marin. Those boys are smarter than you think. Why would he try to murder someone if knew he wouldn't get away with it?" The three of us had a private meeting in the Hufflepuff common room. Everyone was mostly out and only a few stayed in their rooms and locked themselves in.

"How would you know if we haven't tried it yet? We can morph into Lestrange or Abraxas. We just need a piece of their hair then we're good to go."

"This isn't a suicide mission. Once they find us, we're dead meat for sure." He shot back. I was writing on parchment for possible plans on how we can go further in the investigation. Then I came up with an idea. Not sure if they're gonna like it but it might make things easier.

"How about we make things clear to Sir. Albus?" I quietly said but they heard it well. "(Y/n) I love you with all my heart but...are you serious?" Marin shuffled her hands.

"Yes, I'm serious."

"But there's a reason he kept it from you. If it wasn't important, you would have known what was happening since the first year."

"Marin, if we ask him about it he won't have a choice but tell us. It'll make things easier and safer."

"What if he obliviates you?"
Senan asked. "He won't. But if he does then so be it. Let's stick on finding out the truth rather than taking an uneven road."

"You're getting too ambitious girl. I say we take the safe path."

"What im suggesting is the safe path."

"We dont have to rush this. We have four more years to find out what's happening, what could possibly go wrong with taking it slow?" Senan was right. We still had a lot of time. But if we dont act now, something will surely go wrong.

"For the first time in my life, I'm agreeing with Senan. When he obliviates us, that's it. It's all over. There's no turning back from that."

"Fine." I stood up from my seat and crossed my arms. "I'll go by myself."

"No!" They both yelled

"Well then go with me!" Marin scratched her head and Senan rubbed the bridge of his nose. I had my face scrunched in a frown, forcing them to follow my plan. "Okay, but if I forget my name it's all your fault."

"How would you know? You forgot."
I joked making her eyes roll. "Don't foresight." The three of us had a smile on our faces despite how anxious we were about the situation. We were only thirteen and we're already experiencing this type of problem.

"Before we go to professor Dumbledore, we should visit the first-year student. Just to get a few answers." Senan suggested.

"Bring him a few gifts too maybe. The boy's probably scared shitless."

"No. More like Shocked"

"It's the same, Semen" I sprayed tea all over the place. It came out of my nose and it burned like acid. Marin laughed her arse off on the floor while Senan was giving me a tissue.

"Bloody hell Marin!"
I started to laugh with Marin, making Senan feel abused. "Why is it always me?" "You ask me?" Our laughing toned down after a good five minutes and we took deep breaths.

"I love you guys." Marin told us.

"Love you too, crackhead."

"You guys better be going now. You know how sharp those head students' eyes are." Marin and I nodded and stood up from our seats. "Goodnight Senan. See you tomorrow." I told him before leaving the common room with Marin.

We did our best to sneak away from the prefects and successfully made it to our destination alive. "Sleep well, (Y/n)"
"You too."

I walked towards the Slytherin portrait but just when I was about to say the password, I heard whispering.
"Hello?" My voice cracked a little, meaning I was scared. I made sure no prefects were wandering the area so I could follow where it was.