"Time Flows"

In confusing times, we tend to give up rather than looking for answers. Sometimes, finding them out naturally was the best way, while sometimes, you're destined to find out for yourself. That was my mistake and I regret it deeply. It's been a long time since the death of the people I loved occurred right in front of me. In every soul lost, I saw dedication before the light in their eyes vanished.

Senan had become one of the best students Hogwarts had due to his intelligence. He refused to join the dark side despite the countless threats, and that led him to his death. Many titles were given to him but after all, he was still a loyal Hufflepuff.

Marin, being the brave and reckless Gryffindor she was, took all the courage she had to lead the enemy in her direction, giving the other group time to flee. She truly was a fearless soul. Sadly, her sacrifice turned to waste.

Eden Chast was so young. The Ravenclaw had a smart strategy against the Death Eaters. It was well planned but if it weren't for one mole in the bunch, we would have made it.

All this just because of one person's ridiculous beliefs. Pathetic isn't it? How someone can make a wrong turn and drag other people in the process. Tom Riddle, the smart and charming young man whose rotten heart became the cause of this madness. He was foolish, to begin with. I swear when I come back, he'll get a taste of his own medicine.

"Er ya alright ther (Y/n)?" Hagrid spoke from behind me, carrying a tray of bath buns. "Ya seem ta be a lil lonely. Here, I brought somethin for ya."

"Thank you, Hagrid. Don't stress yourself out too much. I was just...thinking." I never really noticed how lovely Hogwarts was from afar. Sitting on a pumpkin and wearing Hagrid's clothes when he was a baby, I looked like a pirate, especially how I cut my hair shorter for easier movement.

(If your hair is already short, then you look like a boy now. But don't worry, you'll look like a girl if someone saw your face, you gorgeous biatch😭😫)

After seeing all those horrible events, it made me realize how serious this was. People will lose their lives. Now that I know what's about to happen, it's would be foul of me to ignore everything and do nothing about it. If you were wondering where my new clothes came from, Hagrid kept his childhood things with him and was kind enough to lend me some.

Sadly, my school shoes gave up and now I was barefoot. The friendly giant insisted on making me one from animal fur but there was no need. I've been falling on my feet so many times and now it's officially numb. I'm not quite happy about that.

"Thanks for the bath buns. I'm starved!"

"Glad ya like my cookin. Some people find em nasty. It hurts sometimes ya know?" I took a piece from the tray that he placed on top of chopped wood. He sipped his tea and took a good look at Hogwarts as well.

"To be honest though, I never liked them at first...but then I got used to it. It's only natural." He shrugged at my response. When he told me about what happened in the past, we were actually friends, along with Myrtle who was now called "Moaning Myrtle" is it not enough to calm someone by their own name?

"Anyway, thanks for letting me stay. My time turner is a nightmare and I need to make sure it's fixed once I try to use it again."

"It's alright las. Ya can stay as long as ye like." I smiled at him while taking a small piece of rock. It had a different shade to it, like peach and brownstones...it reminded me of home. The clear waters of the lake near our house never failed to bring peace to my mind whenever my mother failed to bring me to slumber with her lullaby.

"You know...this wouldn't have happened if I wasn't a bloody fool." I told him while examining the pretty stone I found. Crows hovered above us and towards the forest along with their calls. It was music to my ears.