"Dreams From Reality"

After I had found Demetrius, I agreed to be his girlfriend. We've been together for a month now but I still haven't talked to Riddle yet. "Be kind to others." A voice whispered. My mind had reminded me of my mother's words. Yes, mother but if you've seen what happened to us you wouldn't be telling me that now.

Yesterday, I received a letter from Madame Rosemary saying my brother had gotten sick. It felt horrible to not be able to go there and it made every second here in Hogwarts a living hell.

"Love, you need to eat. You'll lose your strength if you don't." Nott sat beside me in the Great hall. Some of our housemates wished they were in my shoes while some still hated me. "I can't visit my brother and he's sick."

"I'm sure the orphanage is taking good care of him right now. Your brother wouldn't want you starving yourself."

"Okay, I'll eat after I finish-"

"Let me do it." He pulled my notebook towards him and pushed a plate with fruits to me. "That won't be necessary, Demetrius."

"Oh, but it is. Tell you what. I bet I could finish this faster than you can finish that."

"Is that a challenge?"

"It is love." He winked before doing my homework. After all those years of training, I'm used to skipping meals and should have told him that first. Somehow, being with Nott affected my life a lot. Malfoy hasn't picked on me since last month and no one has laid a finger on me.

"(Y/n)! News! Big news!" Marin and Senan came rushing towards me but I'm a little worried for them since I'm sitting with a bunch of Slytherins. "Do tell."

"Marin not here." Senan told her and looked towards the Slytherin students. "Right, sorry. Come on let's go." I tapped Demetrius on the shoulder and asked if I could come with my friends for a minute. He eventually let me go with them and so the three of us left the Great hall.

"Okay, so Senan saw something weird again."

"Yeah but this time it's still playing with my mind. I'm not sure if you'll believe this but I saw it with my own eyes."

"I'll believe anything you say."

"Brilliant. It's Professor Dumbledore again. That old man is bloody strange and he proved it once more last night." He stopped a second and looked around and checked if anyone else was with us. "He was talking to someone. I heard it, I swear. You could easily find the difference between their voices."

"He's not being careful with this at all." Marin shook her head.

"It's probably because no one's supposed to be up at eleven pm."

"What the hell were you doing up late at night?" I asked him. "Well, I was studying for a quiz but my notebook went missing."

"Why wouldn't it? Your bag is always bloody open."

"I know, I know. So I figured I left it here in the Great hall since Marin and I finished a project there. I was walking when I saw light coming through Professor Dumbledore's classroom. That's when I heard him talking to someone. "

"Maybe another professor?"

"That's what I thought too but I overheard the other person saying Goodbye. He was about to leave so I hid behind a pillar. I waited but no one came out of the room except Professor Dumbledore."

"I couldn't come in because the Professor locked the room." I stayed silent for a while and realized his story was similar to mine. "That happened to me as well. He was talking to someone except no one left the room but him."