"3rd Year"

Marin and I had already set up a plan for this year. The first plan is to find out what Tom is doing when we're not hanging out. He's probably just studying but there might be something else I don't know. If he finds out about what im doing, we're gonna have some serious trust issues.

"Hey, (Y/n). Just go with us, Tom isn't coming any time soon." Marin told me.

"But what if he does?"

"Well, I bet the train's gone when he arrives so let's go."

"All aboard! The train leaves in five minutes!"

"See?"

I sighed in defeat and decided to just go with her. We entered a compartment where Senan was already waiting for us and boy did he grow taller. The first time I saw them, Marin was taller than him.

The train started moving and when I looked outside, there were parents waving goodbye to their children. It wasn't long ago when we were also first-year students.

"Gee, the licorice here tastes like shit."
Marin hissed before spitting out on a piece of tissue.

"You just brushed your teeth earlier, Of course it'll taste bad." Senan rolled his eyes.

"The candy here is the best candy I've ever had in my entire life!" I exclaimed, earning a chuckle from Marin.

"Oh yeah? Well, wait till you get a taste of Honeydukes candy."

"Honeydukes?"

"The one in Hogsmeade. I've been there once but that was when I was six." Senan said before taking a bite out of his chocolate bar making me a little jealous that he didn't have to get some type of flu when he eats it.

Suddenly there was a knock on our compartment door. We turned to see a small girl with dark blonde hair and blue eyes."hello, good day to you. May I sit here?" She greeted us with her small voice.

I stood up and helped her with her bag that looked bigger than the poor girl. "Here, take a seat."

"Thank you."

"No problem." I put her bag on the shelves and went back to my seat.
I've never seen her before, I'm guessing she's a first-year student.

"Hey, kid, the name's Marin and that's (Y/n). What's yours?"

"I'm Eden Chast. J-Just call me Eden."

"That's a lovely name. I'm Senan Walsh, nice to meet you." They shook hands. "Nice to meet you too. Thank you for letting me sit with you, the others ignored me."

"Why?"

"They said I was a...I don't remember what that word was. Oh, I know!—a Mudblood!"

I gulped while the three of us looked at each other. Of course, she didn't know what that meant after all she's new here. "What does mudblood mean?" She asked.

"Um—uhh-I—"

"It only means you're not a witch through the blood. But don't worry, some people here don't really care if you're not pure blood." Marin has no idea how much she saved me at that moment. I've been told that I'm a mudblood too many times that I forgot what it means.

"Don't think too much about it okay?" She reassured her

"But...I think it would be best if you stick with us. We'll tell you everything you need to know about the school."

"Sure! I would love that." I was a bit worried about how Abraxas would react if he found out there was another muggle-born in the group. He'll probably freak out and be merry the whole school year.