"A Nightmare"

Did I fix my time turner or did I do further damage to it? What did I get myself into? Whatever this problem may be, my friend was in danger and I need to help her at least! I ran after them as fast as I could but the mud and the rain were making it difficult for me to catch up. Marin, hang on. I swear I'll try to save you.

The wet soil made me slip and land on my face. Everything made me felt like I was underwater, Cold, blurry, It was drowning me. My notes were now dissolving on the ground meaning all my hard work of research was wasted. That doesn't matter anymore. My wand and the device were scattered as well and they're more important.

While I took my wand, oddly enough the monster disappeared. What was it doing? I will never know the reason it fled but at least Marin is safe now-

Marin stopped running and turned around. Only then did I realize the monster was waiting on a tree and wanted her to stop in her tracks.

"Marin, keep running!" My voice caught her attention which led her to be in a state of shock once she saw me. "Keep running!"

"(Y/n)?!"

I signaled her to run away, attempting to warn her. The look on her face was clear that revealing myself wasn't the best idea. Everything I did was rushed due to the situation. Fear controlled every part of me now that my friend's life was in danger because of my mindless action. In a blink of an eye, the beast fell upon her, making a heavy thud.

"No!" I prepared my wand to cast Flipendo, hoping that I wasn't too late to change things.

"Flipendo!" Just like a fast and hard punch on the face, I flew back and met impact with a tree behind me. My head was spinning while the rain blinded my vision. Marin's screams became louder making me lose all my courage. Once I realized what happened to me earlier, the panic struck me as I stared at my broken wand.

My warm tears rolled down now that her cries for help have died down and was now replaced by sounds so grim it was like a dog biting on a bone letting it get crushed by his teeth. There was nothing I can do anymore, the only way out was my device.

"I'm sorry Marin." I sobbed as I pushed the button.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I landed on my feet while water dripped down from my clothes. What in the world just happened? Even if I refuse to believe the truth, it all occurred right in front of me.

"Calm down..." I told myself while sitting under a tree. My surroundings were dark and the moon was my only source of light now that there was no way I would want to cast a spell with my broken wand. Recalling my past actions, there truly was guilt in every one of my memory. My stubbornness led me to answers but there was no sense of relief.

I've done enough now. It was time for me to come back to my timeline. That's when it hit me...I didn't know how to go back! The device never brought me to those places in my own will, it just happened on its own. Maybe there's a secret button I didn't see? I remembered there was a note attached to it-

"...Bloody hell, I left it at Hogwarts before leaving...AAARGH!!!" I punched the tree with all force causing my knuckles to hurt like hell.
"My stupid arse!" All that's left for me to do was cry. That's the only thing I ever do if you think about it. If my friends weren't there to support me then I wouldn't have managed to survive Hogwarts...