"Rare Muggle-Born?"

"Well, (L/n)..." He paused and looked straight into my eyes. Those don't  intimidate me anymore, I could gouge them out right now. Somehow he slowly dragged the tip of his wand down to my chest just like what I was doing to him.

"...I think I'd find it delightful to hurt you as well..."

"Then I guess we're even." I told him. If he isn't afraid of me now, he will be in a few minutes.

In the middle of our stare down, a loud thud could be heard from the window behind him. I heard some students curse and the librarian shushing the sound. I instantly knew what it was.

I pulled out my tongue at him before walking past the boy who would've lost his head. There it was. An owl with a letter on its beak. I opened the window glared at it.

"This is a windowpane." I made circling motions on the glass. "And this is the window sill." I tapped in the stone platform even though it's not really a window sill. Why would sir Albus pick this owl? I'm sure he has better ones that could see where they're going.

When I held the letter, the paper had the same texture and the smell of old books. This was the letter sir Albus kept giving me. I could just tell him about it later on why he was doing this instead of just talking to me in person.

I sat down and carefully opened it.

Dear (Y/n). I suppose you received this letter in the middle of class or lunch break. Wherever you are at this moment I would like you to know that we will be arriving near the Black lake. It's been hard planning our return but we're here and that's all that matters. I hope you are well and staying out of trouble. Let us meet up at eight pm.

See you there.

"Oh?..." That was the only thing that came out of my mouth. Sir Albus had a hard time...to meet me again? That doesn't make sense, we're literally going to have DADA later. Although it may be our last subject, it's not that hard to talk to me about something.

"Who's we?" I didn't realize Tom was right behind me, reading the letter as well. I re-read it again and saw the word we on it. Maybe other professors would come and talk about something with me. Maybe it's about Sir Albus's secret. The potion he was giving Tom. Whatever it was, I can't tell him anything about this.

"Err...umm..." He looked at me suspiciously but eventually let me be. Tom took a seat and it looked like he was starting to work on the project. Eight pm? No one would mind. They're the professors after all. I put the letter in my bag before proceeding to help him out with the potion and completely forgetting about the duel.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Our project making actually went well. I never thought it would end peacefully but it surely started like chaos. We both thought we would finish the potion in a day or two so we decided to continue it tomorrow.

I left first because he said he needed to look for something in the library. He's probably just gonna go study again—wait wouldn't it be funny if he went studying in the restricted section just to study? That boy is oblivious when it comes to his grades. The thought just crossed my mind.

Anyway, that happened three hours ago and now im finally in DADA class. Honestly, this was the most interesting class here at Hogwarts. This time we weren't just going to sit and listen to some "useless lectures" that's what Sir Albus said to us, so now he told us we were ready for more fun activities. An actual duel.