"One Lucky Girl"

Marin and I arrived at flying class while I was still munching on my bacon sandwich, this is the best one I've had in my life! I don't know if it's because Marin made it or magic had something to do with it. Some of my classmates were looking at me but I didn't mind at all, they can stare all they want, I wouldn't want them to miss the opportunity to stare at my fine complexion.

Forget what I just said, you have no idea how uncomfortable it is to be stared at for a very long period.

"Marin, thanks for the breakfast, Really appreciated it"

"Anytime"

"What did you put in this? It's amazing!"

"Bacon and a little bit of magic"

"I don't know what that means, but I want you to teach me how to cook some other time"

"Certainly! That'll be like a best friend bonding time! Oh I'll be back in a second, my sister's calling me"

Marin ran towards an older girl standing in the hallway, she had the same curly red hair but her eyes were different from her little sister.
She was slim and tall with snow-white skin and her eyes were green, in total she was beautiful!

I was about to go to the brooms I saw earlier but when I turned around, Tom was standing behind me.
I flinched and made a small gasp.

"T-Tom, how long have you been standing there?"

"Not long"

He looked like he wanted to talk to me or tell me something that he couldn't quite let out, so I stood there waiting to hear what he has to say.

"Where did you run off to last night?"

I froze and panicked when I heard his question, what if he thinks I'm miserable when he finds out where I stayed last night?

"I told you I was sleeping outside"
My eyes refused to meet his, does he know I'm lying? I didn't even realize I started tapping my foot on the grass out of nervousness. If he ever finds out I stayed with the Gryffindor students, he'll soon think I'm pathetic too.

"You know for a smart girl like you, I can say you're a horrible liar"

"I-i'm not lying! I slept outside"

"Where exactly? I didn't see you anywhere"

"Did you check t-the back of the school?"
Damn it! Stop stuttering! I never really learned how to lie growing up, my Mum said that if you do, you'll lose your tongue, that statement scared me to death when I was 6

"If you're not lying, how come you're stuttering a lot. I saw not a single creature behind the school, so where were you (Y/n)?"

He's good at intimidating people with his eyes, it feels like he's staring me down but his face is expressionless. This is a dead-end, eventually, I had to tell him the truth that I went inside the Gryffindor common room.

"Fine okay! I stayed in the Gryffindor house!"

"I figured"

"Hold on, so does that mean you were..."

Does that mean he was looking for me? Why would he look for me if he's with Malfoy and his friends?
I sound like a jealous prick right now, who wouldn't be, he's my first friend after all and it broke my heart when I saw him hanging out with those putrid kids.

"Yes... I was looking for you"

"You didn't have to, I'm so sorry Tom"

I waited for him to respond while looking on the ground, why am I giving other people problems? I'm such a pain in the ass and I'm unexpectedly good at being one.
I waited for some answer or any response from him but I didn't hear anything so I looked up to see him just gazing at me.