About The Future Of This Book

I've improved a LOT after a decade of suddenly disappearing.

But I'm rereading this story and all I can say is that it's goofy af🤪

Definitely rewriting. I can't stand to see my ancient, boring, cringy writing style whenever I scroll through my stories.

Honestly, with enough effort to fix this mess, I might make my 14-year-old self's dream come true. I see the potential this could've had if I knew what I was doing when I started this.

GOD, forgive me readers.

To those who were dedicated to reading this. I absolutely effing salute y'all.

You guys probably fell out of your Tom Riddle phase by the time I finish this but, you'll always be welcome to read this anytime. I'm only continuing for the future Tom Riddle simpers and for you who's probably doing nothing rn, lying on your bed. Reading smut idk really know.

But seriously, do people actively search up smut?

If so, or if ever you're one of them, wow... I admire your bravery😦😍

— But like... Would y'all want smut in this book? Majority wins🗿

There's just no fucking way I wrote that she and Malfoy made up after he literally bullied her for years

There's just no fucking way I wrote that she and Malfoy made up after he literally bullied her for years. Even messed with her cat. BOA MY BABY🤬

Ooooh, I'm so—UGH— SO STUPID. I did a lot of weird shit. I can't even tell you how sorry I am.

I made (Y/n) stupid when literally (Y/n) is all of us. You, her, them, me. But we ain't that stupid. I'm NOT THAT STUPID. And writing a dumb (Y/n) is the worst insult to my readers.

Imma fix everything. But rn, I'm fuming with anger, gas, smoke, and tears. I am also starving. I'm craving for some fried chicken today.

Y'all stay happy. Y'all stay real. I love y'all❤