"Sixth Year"

A letter from none other than Sir Albus greeted my awful morning. If I hadn't woken up early to drink coffee then I wouldn't have noticed his owl outside the window, patiently waiting for me to receive the parchment on its beak. Whilst my brother slept peacefully, I attempted to swallow without feeling the dryness of my throat, it truly was an unpleasant sensation.

Once I opened the folded letter, a complex set of we'll written words awaited me. Not the best thing to witness early in the morning.

Dear (Y/n) (L/n),

Today, I plan on informing you about the future events that involve not only yourself but many more wizards as well. Your bravery has forced me to let out the ugly truth that I wished you had not known of at such a young age. Gifted with such an ambitious spirit and a stubborn heart, therefore I applaud you for that. This letter will tell you how serious this situation is, and as a part of the plan I wish to widen your perspective, but only if you are prepared for what you will witness. Don't say I didn't warn you.

-Albus Percival Wulfric Brian dumbledore

Is he out of his marbles? Of course, I'm ready, if seeing my death wasn't gruesome enough, then what more is there to scare me out of my own skin? A creak from the bed caused me to turn my head from the letter. My brother sat up, rubbing his eyes with his hair all over the place.

"Up already, (B/n)? You must sleep more, it's too early." I told him, in that way he wouldn't have to stress about me leaving again. He did nothing and instead sat there, looking as if he were in a daze. Perhaps he was half-awake since he didn't bother looking at me before wrapping himself in his blanket once more. A relieved sigh escaped my lips.

I'm just thankful that Madame Rose takes good care of him despite being a busy woman. Come to think of it, perhaps the reason she enjoys providing for orphans is that she could not bear a child of her own, though it did not stop her husband to stay by her side and cherish her as if she was his most prized gift

I should probably finish my coffee now, time flows quickly and I don't want to end up late. As I hopped off the window sill, I chugged down my drink and instantly had the urge to throw up.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I wish you a safe trip to Hogwarts young lady." Madame Rose and I stood outside the gate of the orphanage handing me my baggage. There was no reason to fear that Boa may run away, after all, she follows where I go and only wanders around Hogwarts. She's earned my trust. "Look at you, you've grown so much, I still vividly remember the time you were just a little girl. I'm so proud of you, (Y/n)."

"Thank you, Madame, I'll make sure to do my best on my studies." We nodded to each other before parting ways. You may ask why I hadn't used floo powder to make my trip to the station a bit faster, but last time I did that, I was face to face with a police officer. Had to remove the poor man's memory.

Obliviate is such a fascinating spell indeed. If a person casts it upon you then how would you know? What if someone already did that to me in the past and I've been clueless all these years? The thought made me grimace in horror. While on my way to the station, a memory popped up in my head that made me feel dreadful, painful to recall yet my mind kept dragging me back.