❯ 𝟹𝟾

cheesecake! cheesecake! cHEESE FUCKING CAKE!
jisung cheered aggressively while dragging minho by his wrist into a café, his new rocketshoes activated to get them there faster.

jisung's eyes sparkled as minho arrived at the table with a tray of a whole cheesecake, his mouth watered, still staring at the cheesecake. minho pouted and took the cheesecake back before he could've put down the tray.
it seems like you love this plate of diabetes more than me.
he whined, jisung frowned and placed the cheesecake down on the table. he took a fork and got a small portion of the cake.
i'll decide who i love more after i eat this.

minho had his hand on his cheek, a smile on his lips as he watched jisung happily eating the cheesecake. he took a few bites of his strawberry shortcake until his name was called in the counter, he grabbed two giant cups of iced americano from the counter, thanking the cashier and went back to their table placing both down the table.
they spent their time talking (jisung barely understandable because of the cheesecake stuffed in his mouth) and even breaking into small laughs in between (although minho thought of continuing their talk later after jisung choked on his cheesecake from laughing).

they walked holding hands on the city streets, admiring the night sky and serene atmosphere. jisung went in closer towards minho, nudging his shoulder with a smile resulting both of them letting out a small laugh.

how are you feeling?
minho asked softly and lightly squeezed jisung's hand, the younger laughed and shook his head.
i told you i'm fine now, cheesecakes should be medicines.
minho laughed at what jisung said. they walked in a peaceful silence, the summer breeze buzzing in their ears and warmed with each other's presence. minho looked up at their agency building their nearing and glanced at the signal panels on the roof.

he looked at jisung and stopped walking.
want to go up there?
minho pointed and jisung glanced at where minho was pointing at. he looked back up to the older and nodded his head.
great, let's go.
minho activated his circular hoverboard under his feet and he levitated a few inches off the ground.

he looked down on jisung who was frowning and tugged on the younger's arm, jisung sighed and activated his own hoverboard and levitated with minho. the younger activated his rocketskates and he laughed as they speeded across the sky, looking back at minho who was trying to maintain his balance as he held him by his arm.

they landed on the roof where the signal panels were, their favorite spot in the entire company where they would hang out to rest in each other's arms after a tiring day. jisung rested his head on minho's shoulder as they sat in silence admiring the city lights under the stars, minho looked at jisung who had his eyes closed and smiled.
hey, i have something for you.
minho whispered and the younger looked up at him with interested eyes.

minho took out a small compressed cube and pressed on it revealing a small jewelry box. minho opened it and revealed two titanium bracelets with a black diamond charm, he took one out and gave it to jisung.
i felt bad we couldn't get our necklaces back, but at least we can really call these ours.
jisung's eyes sparkled and he removed his company watch to place the bracelet on his wrist excitedly.

minho giggled and put his on too.
i worked on it with felix while you were asleep, you can replace your company watch with it and put upgrades if you wanted to. it's much more improved and durable than our old one, has more upgrade options and designed to be better. do you like it?
minho asked and jisung nodded his head with a smile on his face. jisung looked back on the bracelet and admired it, the chain seemed unbreakable and the black diamond had faint codes imprinted on it like their old one that looked more like obsidian instead.

minho pulled jisung closer and wrapped his arm around the younger's shoulder while jisung rested his head on his. minho buried his face onto jisung's head, sniffing his candy scented shampoo, he kissed it before leaning onto it gently and closed his eyes.
they want you back there, but i don't want you to leave me again, what are we gonna do?
jisung said quietly, minho opened his eyes and glanced at him, he ruffled the younger's hair and smiled.
chan hyung said we shouldn't worry about it.

well i should be worried about it, they want to take you away from me again and you just mentioned that sakura girl, no way, i'm not letting you go.
jisung elbowed minho's stomach making the older let out a loud "oOF!", he tucked jisung's hair behind his ear and sighed, staring at the younger lovingly.
trust me, we'll be fine, i know chan hyung will find a way to let me stay here. japan's fun and all but my everything is here.
minho sighed.

you know i love you right?
minho smiled at jisung who was frowning still deep in thought, he glanced at the older with a blush on his cheeks and nodded.
yeah i love you too, fine, i trust you and chan hyung, i won't worry that much now.
jisung leaned in to give a little kiss on minho's lips.

i just like it when your lips are on mine.
jisung giggled and minho quickly pressed their lips together again, they closed their eyes, hearts blooming like spring's first day. until now everything felt like a dream, it seemed like forever since they last held each other like this after years of being apart. minho rested his head against jisung, their eyes still closed and hearts beating fast, they realized whenever they were near each other's presence everything felt warm, it felt like home, like their arms were made to hold each other.
where you are, that's where i'll always be.
minho whispered softly.

= • = • = • = • = • = • = • = • = • = • =

𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 : 𝟷𝟸𝟸𝟽𝟸𝙾
sanaol

also i published a new minsung book,
i haven't posted chapters yet but the title is "pillows"

stan eaj and keshi (●♡∀♡)