❯ 𝟸𝟾

📟

minho looked out the jet, his fingers tapping lightly on his lap, they've been called to help jyp's agents on a battle back in korea. apparently both ends have to finally tie up their forces after years of rivalry to take down their long common enemies. minho had to be undercover and hidden from his friends or any agent from jyp or else he'd be in trouble but he didn't care, the news about them capturing some of his friends and jisung was the only thing he was worried about.

yuta and the others had helped him deactivate the cage suit the company gave him with asahi and yoshinori's techno abilities and some of sakura's adapted data from the lab they made it from. he'll wear the suit but the devices that kept him from escaping them won't work anymore, that's the best the others can help him with but he's more than thankful. he just has to get out of their sight and maybe after the battle he can come back to his original agency with jinyoung's help and minho's agent contract.

they landed and minho went out wearing the suit and mask they gave him to hide his identity, minho's necklace hang freely on his neck, matching the suit given to him.

yuta and sakura walked beside minho who tried his best not to look around so much or else he'd be straying in the company without the others noticing, that'll definitely get him in trouble.
welcome home, minho.
yuta smiled and minho's eyes turned into crescents, meaning he was also smiling brightly. most of the agents went to a meeting (which minho was pissed off about because he wasn't allowed to be in so he was waiting outside with yoshi and asahi). 

i swear to god felix for the last time! stop hanging around by the vending machines when we need you to do your techno work! my boyfriend and our other friends depend on it!
minho could hear seungmin yelling across the hallways and he hung his head low as the two friends passed by them clearly arguing.
i can't focus on work when i know this building has the best cheese stick snacks! it calms down my anxiety and fills my tummy!
felix retorted back and they kept arguing till they're out of sight.

agents here are quite.... something.....
yoshi smiled and asahi chuckled, with minho smiling at them telling them it's normal since they're all close friends.
do you know them, minho hyung?
asahi asked softly and he nodded.
we deactivated the identity switching hologram installed in your suit and mask as well, there's a possibility they'll recognize you when you meet them.
yoshi told him.

📟

prepare the imperium injection.
the man told the scientists as he dragged jisung to a lab.
let go of me!
jisung was almost to tears at how his grip was pressing his wrist.
if you won't cooperate, you'll leave me with no choice. that necklace can't protect you always.

and stop saying my son is alive, he's dead. i made sure he is.
he said bitterly and jisung wanted to punch him in the face.
he's not! i told you! he's alive! m-minho hyung is—

minho should've never been born. all that skills, all that ability.... he's not supposed to have it.... i told that woman to abort the child when she got pregnant so someone won't inherit my genes but she insisted on keeping him and ran away to remarry some other punk. i should've eliminated them together myself before minho could've gotten older......
he trailed off.
if he's really alive, he could be a threat. but that's impossible! i told my men to find him and they reported he was dead almost seven years ago!

"seven years ago?"
jisung thought out.
"that's roughly the time hyung entered the company....."

h-how about jeon soyeon?
jisung asked and the man smiled.
yes, i expected minho to give the necklace to her so when we bought her to be a student at sopa we'll use her and the necklace to lure him into joining us from the start, but for some goddamn reason she doesn't have it so like i said, i killed her myself.
jisung's eyes widened and he felt his heart weighing of heaviness. minho's father killed his own son's best friend. 

the man dragged jisung and locked him up in a standing incubator like the others in the room where they came from.
jisung panicked as the area clouded and he felt something inject through his back and he collapsed on the ground, coughing and head spinning. a few moments passed, and the smoke went out and jisung weakly looked up at the man grinning at him as his vision started to get fuzzy. he could feel his necklace blinking and he held it before passing out on the cold floor.

the imperium serum will last for a week, we have full control over him for four days before the effects start to wear off again.
a scientist told the man and they moved jisung to a different incubator.

= • = • = • = • = • = • = • = • = • = • = • =

𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 :  𝟷𝙾𝟹𝙾𝟸𝙾

i said this on my message board but i'm on a writer's block with this book idk where the story is going anymore and i was unhappy of the next draft chapters i wrote so i deleted them and now i'm trying to write new ones, i'm losing inspiration. hope u guys don't mind if the updates won't be as frequent as usual, i still have to figure out how i'll end this story bc i think it's going too slow and out of place and i feel anxious when i update but i don't want to give up on this story yet so i apologize for the mini hiatus.

— sea