❯ 𝟹𝟹

where's minho hyung?
the others asked chan as they arrived with yuto and sakura.
he's finding jisung, this bitch is controlling jisung and ordered him to lift a jet and crash it in the sea with himself.
chan gritted his teeth and they all looked at each other. jeongin glared at the man dead on the ground and looked at sakura.
agent O319 noona, please come with me.
he said before running with sakura.
jeongin where are you going!?
they all screamed as they watched jeongin ran towards where minho went.
my baby is growing up.
chan wiped a tear.

jeongin easily swerved both of them and activated his jet shoes to lift them up and get past through the halls faster. they saw minho in the distance and jeongin called out to him.
minho hyung!
he said and the older looked back at him, jeongin was able to reach his side and also dragged him by the arm. jeongin swerved them again through the maze like hallways, increasing the speed of his jet shoes.
it's kinda ironic, a guide guiding a guide.
minho laughed as he held on jeongin's arm as they flew across the halls.
not my fault your guide skills are still shit hyung.
jeongin rolled his eyes.

we might have a problem.
sakura said as multiple enemies chased them from behind and both of them pulled out their guns to shoot at the enemies while jeongin focused on finding the exit towards the jet jisung was in.
jeongin was able to get them through the exit and they locked off the steel doors. jeongin gritted his teeth.
i'll hold them off, i can sense the jet will take off in less than two minutes, you two go!
he said desperately and pulled out his gun.
you grew up well agent eye point en.
minho smiled at him before running with sakura towards the bridge leading to the jet parking.

FUCK!
minho yelled as the jet was already lifting off, sakura looked at him.
i think i know why that cutie guide agent dragged me here.
she said and minho looked at her confused.
why?
minho asked and sakura opened up her umbrella gun that doubles as a personal helicopter.

sakura ran with minho holding her hand and activated the umbrella helicopter as they jumped from the railings, chasing after the jet now feet off the ground. sakura pressed on a button making the helicopter go faster and they landed on top of the huge jet.
you should go kkura, it's dangerous here, thank you.
minho told her and she looked at him worried.
be careful.
she said before activating the helicopter and jumping off the jet.

minho ran at the roof of the jet and tried to look for an opening, he rummaged his utility belt but he was out of bombs to use to make a dent in the steel jet. the windows opened up and he stopped to hold onto a small metal part as the jet took off in the sky.
minho gripped onto his necklace.
jisung! wake up! you have to wake up!
he said, but he could only hear the younger breathing through the communication access.

jisung had his eyes set in front, watching the clouds move by and his hands stuck, gripping onto the controls. he couldn't speak, he couldn't move his own body, but he could feel tears streaming down his cheeks as he heard that voice calling out to him after a long time.
i'm here now sungie! i won't let us be separated again! so please wake up!
he could hear him say as the necklace resting on his chest blinked vigorously and he tried to move his hands.
o-ok-kay.......
he tried to speak.

minho activated his electro glove and punched the roof, making a dent and he punched again leaving a hole in the roof and he went in, running through the small hallway of the giant jet filled with explosives.
he took down the door of the control center and went towards jisung who was crying but had no control over his own body.
i'm here now jisungie....
minho whispered softly as he held jisung's face and the younger stared at him with tears still flowing from his eyes, he wanted to hug minho, kiss him, hold him, but he can't.

minho looked around the controls and his eyes widened seeing the sea being at close reach. he carried jisung on his back and ran through the jet trying to look for an exit.
time was running out and he could hear the ticking of the bombs in the room they were at, he activated the electro glove again and punched through the wall until he was able to make a hole.

minho stepped a foot at the hole he made and looked at the waters not too far ahead, he removed his necklace and did the same to jisung's, pressing something making the two pair blink repetitively of red light. he carried jisung in front of him and hugged the younger while gripping onto the necklaces tight with his hand as he jumped off the jet.
a virtual bubble formed around minho and jisung as they plummeted into the water.

the jet crashed into the sea a few moments later and minho hugged jisung tight, shutting his eyes closed as the jet exploded and they were pushed along with the explosion.

= • = • = • = • = • = • = • = • = • = • = • =

𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 :  𝟷𝟷𝟷𝟾𝟸𝙾

i apologize if this chapter is really rushed,
you guys might be tired of my constant hiatus but i really just can't right now.
i'm going on another hiatus but this time around it'll be a bit more serious
because i'm just not really in the right state right now in my personal life and being an active author is just increasing my anxiety.

but i promise by the time i'm back i'll be publishing chapters towards the end of this book to make up for the long wait.
i'll work on them while i'm on hiatus so they don't turn out too bad.