❯ 𝟹𝟸

GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND BEFORE I FUCKING DESTROY EVERYTHING!
seungmin yelled as he shot everyone in sight, felix shuddered behind him while holding his gun that hadn't shot anyone since seungmin already finished them off before he could use it.
seungmin is so scary when he's angry.
he whispered to changbin and the older just laughed and followed seungmin who was leading them through the hallway with many lab rooms.

HWANG HYUNJIIIIIIIN!!!!
the three spies looked at each other confused as they heard someone yelling and hyunjin frowned.
am i too in love with seungmin that i started to hear his voice when i miss him?
he asked and yeji and jeongin looked at him confused.
HWANG HYUNJIN I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU IF YOU DONT SHOW YOUR GODDAMN PRETTY SELF YOU BASTARD!

yep i'm too in love— wAIT WHAT?
hyunjin stood up from where they were kept in the incubator.
SEUNGMIN OVER HERE! J-JUST DON'T BREAK UP WITH ME!
he yelled causing the people guarding them to glare at him as they locked the door of the lab they were in with an iron wall.
seungmin did you hear that? your romeo is calling out to you.
felix teased and seungmin hit him.
idiot! i'm the one saving him!

the iron wall locking the doors exploded with changbin's missile gun and they started to take down the enemies guarding the others. seungmin ran towards the control on the side of the incubator and shot it multiple times, making the cage the three were in shatter.
hyunjin ran to seungmin and was about to hug him when the younger hit his head.
you idiot! don't go getting all captured like that! do you know how worried i was!?
he crossed his arms making hyunjin laugh and peck him on the lips.
i missed you too minnie.

ew stop being so lovey dovey it makes me feel bad being single.
felix crossed his arms and faked gagged, changbin smiled a little while looking on the ground.

felix looked up virtual weapons from his watch and soon after solid weapons appeared and handed them to the three.
if you guys aren't in well condition we can ask the other agents to get you back to the aircraft.
changbin said but they shook their heads.
our strength is regaining, plus who wouldn't want a good fight. you guys go while i run back to the others.
yeji said. hyunjin nodded before leaving with the others to find the rest.

jeongin pulled out his hydro gun and started to shoot all those enemies blocking their path as he guided the others towards where chan and minho were.
so it's true? minho hyung is really alive? and he's here? fighting too?
hyunjin asked and they nodded their heads. jeongin's eyes sharpened as he led them out the various enemy spots and swerved them through the maze like building.
jeongin's pretty scary when he's serious.
felix whispered and they agreed.

let him go you bastard.
minho said as he sput out blood from where he collapsed on the floor, glaring at the man holding chan up by the neck and pointing a gun at his chest.
he grinned as he saw him.
you have no manners minho, is that how you talk to your own father?
he laughed and chan squirmed, feeling the grip on his neck getting tighter and the gun poking his chest.

while you're there helpless, i think i should probably tell you why you're even in this world before i kill you and your little leader here. your mom and i were spies of the biggest company in our time, she was born a full guide and i was the best field agent, a scientist worked on a special serum to enhance the ability of a person in plans to make a new generation of spies but nobody supported that scientist except for us, she needed a child to experiment on and grow to train to use as the weapon she dreamed of using so your mom and i had you. but that woman saw what would happen once the child gets experimented on that it scared her and she ran away with you as you were born with the obsidian necklace the scientist and i made to protect you and her from the people against the experiment, she hid you from us to marry a random stranger and raised you on her own.
he started and minho could feel his heart sink in, chan screamed again as the grip on his neck tightened even more making minho flinch but when he tried to move his father will only press the gun even more against chan's chest.

i found out sooner or later and killed that bastard she married and after that, i killed her too. i was about to kill you as well, but i found out she left you somewhere before we could've found you and i decided to let you grow for a while and use you in the future like how it was originally planned. we wanted to buy you from that cult you were captured in but they wouldn't let you go so we decided to buy your little bestie jeon soyeon instead in hopes to get back the things your mother stole but she was so goddamn useless! everything went downhill when you decided to be a spy and i had to take the blame for you! such a nuisance!
he said making minho clench his jaw, glancing at chan trying to find a way to get him out of there.

minho looked at him panting, slowly standing up from where he knelt down and glared at him intensely in the eyes catching the man off guard.
you have your mother's eyes, always so confident and strong. i hated her eyes.
he started and glared back at minho.
the eyes of a guide.
he spat out bitterly.

so what are you gonna do now, minho?
he asked with his face tight and minho glanced at chan who pressed something on his belt with his free hand and remaining strength, minho's necklace blinked.
you killed mom, you took soyeon away, you tried to hurt jisung, tried to hurt my friends, and now you're trying to kill the only person who i first called family...... you're a fucking bastard......
minho gritted his teeth and shut his eyes full of resentment.

minho touched his necklace, unsure of chan's plans and gut feeling but he pulled out his gun.
wrong decision!
minho's father yelled with a maniac smile and shot chan making minho scream at him. minho's eyes widened seeing his necklace blinking and chan was safe on the ground, coughing and surrounded by a virtual shield minho was too familiar with, chan had connected his wrist codes transfered on his belt to minho's necklace, immobilizing the protection mode jisung installed towards him.

minho wanted to fight his father, give him as many hits and pain from all the things he went through his life because of him but he can't, he won't give in so he just shot him with the heart attack gun and it sent his father kneeling on the ground clutching his chest.
h-heart attack g-gun?
he shook in his place as the cyanide toxin slowly melted in his body, minho walked in closer still pointing a gun at him and chan trapped him with electro shackles.
where's jisung?
he asked, his eyes shaking and sight blurry seeing the man he feels ashamed to be the one he had to call his own father.

he laughed bitter yet crazily as he coughed and looked at minho in deep pain, clutching his chest feeling the effects getting worse.
agent O914OO, lift off, crash yourself in the sea, and make sure you kill yourself.
he grinned and minho's eyes widened, pointed his gun at his head.
what are you saying!? where's jisung!?

we injected imperium serum on him, he is under our control because we need to get all information about the techno lab at sopa we need out of him. i knew you would come find him so i left him in a jet full of explosives ready to lift off and crash into the sea the moment we order him to. your heroic story is very inspiring.
he laughed loudly but coughed as he was slowly giving into the toxin.
you bastard!
minho yelled and shot another toxin into him.

chan looked at minho worried.
i'll handle him, you go find jisung before it's too late. be careful minho.
he said and the younger nodded before he ran.
minho we just got you back we don't want to lose you again!
chan yelled at his direction and he could hear minho replying something back and the older smiled.

= • = • = • = • = • = • = • = • = • = • = • =

𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 :  𝟷𝟷𝟷𝟷𝟸𝙾

✌😗

EDIT :   12152O
i would like to apologize for using an ableist slur on a part of this chapter, i changed it up and i am deeply sorry because i don't really know anything about it. i did my research and was able to educate myself. please feel free to correct me with my mistakes, i am very open for corrections so that i would know and not repeat the same mistake. again i would like to apologize ❤