❯ 𝟷𝟼

📟

"gOOD MORNING!"
i heard someone greet me loudly and i fell off the bed, waking up from my absolutely peaceful beauty sleep in this comfy king bed seeing seungmin smiling at me, someone idk behind him and chan hyung laughing from the kitchen.

i pulled the covers away from me as i sat my butt down on the floor and fixed the bed, with seungmin and the other boy idk helping me.
"did you sleep well hyung?!"
he asked, his eyes sparkling lively and i rolled my eyes.
"i was."

"okay kids let's eat! by the way minho, we didn't mean to get into your personal space but seungmin really wanted to see if you're doing okay and wanted you to meet felix over there so badly he stole your duplicate key card from the security storage at three am in the morning."
chan hyung chuckled while placing the food he cooked on the table.

"hyung this is felix! i just met him today and now we're best friends!"
seungmin squished their cheeks together and i laughed, bowing to felix.
"nice to meet you felix."

he smiled brightly at me, same as seungmin's, it's like their smiles were the sun's shine.
"nice to meet you too hyung!"

"he doesn't say much, he can't korean well— ow!"
felix elbowed seungmin after saying that and protested he was learning.
i soon then learned felix was a training tech agent from australia's adolescent spy agency. they were sent here to train for a month and met seungmin the moment he stepped down the jet.

chan hyung left early after eating breakfast with us, being the new leader of the company's new branch it must be hard for him, specially since hyung is still really young. that meant it was only me, and these two little shits who were playing video games in the living room.
"minho hyuuuuung someone's calling you."
seungmin told me leaving me confused.
"who?"

"they said their name is seonghwa, he's asking if he could talk to you."
i panicked and quickly grabbed the phone from seungmin, running to the bathroom where they couldn't hear me.
"wh-what do you want seonghwa?"

"come back minho....."

"no—"

"skz will be facing my dad's people, i don't want you to get hurt. a lot will die, they'd kill you anyway. i'll help you escape and you can find soyeon."

soyeon. he knows my weakness all too well, i glanced at seungmin and felix happily playing, i don't want anyone getting involved with what's happening in my life nor do i want to get involved in what's happening in theirs.
i can leave and find soyeon then i don't have to be anything except to be free with her just like we planned. i was afraid, afraid of what they'd do to me, to seonghwa, to soyeon, to chan hyung, seungmin, felix.... i saw what they're capable of doing and it traumatized me for life.
"do it for soyeon minho, help us and i'll help you find her."

"fine."

📟

"minho hyuuuuung, chan hyung is going on a sudden mission. you don't mind if we stay here right?"
seungmin asked and i thought out for a moment.
"h-he'll be on a mission? what kind of mission?"