❯ 𝙾𝟺

📟

" hyung no! "

always look forward, only a coward looks back.

" i never loved you minho.... i was just forced with you..... "

you are an accident minho, you are never supposed to be born.

" hyung please.... i don't want you to die.... i still need you.... "

in the world of reality, the only way to survive is to be a fighter.

" your past doesn't define you, minho. "

jokes on you lee. get rid of that innocence or else you won't survive it here.

" hyung i can't take this anymore! i can't stand getting hurt with you lying all the time! you don't love me! stop saying you do! stop making me believe! please.... i'm tired of this.... i'm tired of you.... "

📟

those voices raged through minho's mind as he screamed, destroying all training dummies of the training area.

he stared at the last dummy that was sent flying to the other edge of the room, fists balled, heavy breaths, trembling eyes and a broken self.

he looked up and blinked away the liquid stinging his eyes, a mix of his sweat and tears.
he took slow steps to a corner and sighed deeply.

minho took out a towel out his bag and wiped his face, he placed it on his eyes to catch the tears that flowed nonstop.

i'm sorry.....

he muttered, he didn't know why nor cared if he knew, he just felt like he has to.
he wanted to remember, he needed to remember.
those voices in his head, he wanted to know who were they.

he took out the black necklace from underneath his shirt and stared at it.
he felt his heart ache and longing for something..... or someone.

he felt so helpless and weak, he wanted to just break down in someone's embrace. he wanted to accept he was weak, but he just can't, he can't carry himself to shatter or else he won't forgive himself.

he traced his thumb on the black pendant, he noticed a line that looked like a divider.
he tried to open it but couldn't with force.

minho noticed a small dent on the bottom and he placed his thumb on it.
the necklace opened up, it can be opened by minho's fingerprint.

the necklace started to generate a small hologram picture.
minho stared at the picture with wondering eyes.
it was him and someone.

the picture disappeared and words imprinted after

귀여운 다람쥐와의 첫 데이트 :
한 지성 ♡

han jisung.

that was his name.
minho couldn't help but smile at the picture, they looked so adorable, especially jisung.

seeing him makes his heart melt and flutter.
he misses him.

the virtual images disappeared and minho noticed a little red light flicking inside.
he sighed and closed the necklace, running his hand down his face.

his eyes winced as the sunset reached to touch and he looked at the view of tokyo at this late hour. he was far from home, he wants to back, he needed to go back.
he felt so homesick but he's trap in there.

minho knew of he had to get their boss's trust and try to manipulate him to set him free.
escape isn't a safe route for him now.

📟

jisung was steps closer to sleep.
he had been typing and examining mission reports and researching codes for eight hours straight without sleep from the previous night.

that wasn't his worry now, he'd been used to overworking for eleven months. he thought of that as a distraction while letting himself space.

he stopped typing abruptly when he felt his necklace blink of small red lights.
jisung blinked a few times before shaking his head, maybe he did need sleep.

the necklace blinked again and jisung stayed still on where he sat.
he took the necklace from under his shirt and his eyes went wide seeing it flicker the red light.

jisung didn't want to believe anymore, he was hoping it only got washed off the ocean.
but a part of him was hoping it could mean minho was still alive.

= • = • = • = • = • = • = • = • = • = • =
𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 — 𝟷𝙾𝙾𝟾𝟸𝙾