❯ 𝙾𝟼

📟
jisung, i know you miss him and i can understand if until now you're still hurt and believing he's still alive, but you gotta accept that—

i can't felix...
jisung sighed, closing his eyes as he worked on tracking minho the whole night. he didn't say anything about it but felix concluded it after noticing him tracking down minho's agent codes on his computer.

felix thought jisung was already getting over it, he was, but not until that night he found something that might prove that minho was still alive.

felix felt sad for his friend, the desperation, sadness and loneliness was seen in his tired eyes.

felix i never moved on.... i can never move on... i... i love him so much.... do you know how... how hard it is for me to accept he's gone???
jisung said in between his sobs which made felix's heart break.

i can never accept that! i can never accept he's gone forever! i can never accept how much of a jerk i am letting him disappear without telling him how much i love him! he disappeared knowing i hate him and that i was angry at him! do you know how hurtful that is????

he raged out, felix just let him off. he'd been hiding it for so long but never told anyone.

until now he never believed minho was gone, jisung waited everyday, waking up and expecting minho was still alive.

i'll grab any chance i could have.... this is it felix! he might be alive! i can't give up now, this isn't much i know but.... i have to hope.... i need your help please, please help me find him.
jisung begged his best friend who's crying too, felix wiped his tears away and hugged the shattering jisung now sobbing in his chest breakingly.

he buried his head onto jisung's shoulder and rubbed his back for comfort.
i'll help you...

thank you lix, thank you for everything. i'd be lost without you.
jisung whispered and felix smiled.

the next night they were called to the meeting room, given a mission to stop an enemy from escaping korea and taking a special item with them out the country.

they all went to their places, chan, felix and jeongin were left in the command aircraft while the others, changbin, hyunjin, seungmin along with jisung in the field.

agent han, the others will take care of the guarding enemies, you and agent O922 take care of the item.

on my way.
jisung hung up and did as felix told him, jisung currently often does field missions being that most of their enemies seem to steal different items and devices they're unfamiliar of, they needed the techno team in charge of that and jisung was most likely to offer his help with felix helping him from the command center.

he was walking inside an abandoned warehouse to search for the item's holder, he felt something wind past his ear and turned to the sound of a person in the same place he's in, guess he's not alone.

he could see a silhouette from the corner of his eye and the atmosphere felt deadly.
quickly he grabbed his gun and turned his body to shoot the person he's with in the warehouse.

turns out it wasn't just them, several bullets came firing from all ends and jisung tapped in codes on his wristwatch to create a forcefield around him, he smirked, he'd been waiting to use it ever since it was upgraded.