❯ 𝟹𝙾

the three spies ran towards the entrance of the biggest building, with sakura immobilizing a virtual mini missile from her tablet and shooting it towards the iron doors making it explode to leave an entrance for them to enter.
was that really necessary miyawaki-chan?
yuto asked and sakura smiled.
no, i just wanted to flex my upgraded tablet.

they were about to run in when three other spies appeared in front of them, landing on the ground from the height they came from, seungmin stood up and crossed his arms.
we might be working together now, but we're not letting you guys have all the fun, it's dangerous to go off on your own like this without a guide.
he said and minho stepped forward.
i'm a guide, so you can trust me.
he said and changbin glanced at him from the corner of his eye smiling leaving felix confused.
we'll go with you guys.
seungmin said and the three nodded before they ran inside the building.

felix ran beside minho and turned on a virtual shield, covering their whole front to block off the opposing gunshots towards them, seungmin took out an electro boomerang and threw it in front to take down the enemies in front of them.
minho swerved them through the different halls and chambers to which they destroyed. yuto took a firebomb from his belt and threw it inside the iron chamber filled with experimental appliances before they got out and locked the iron doors of the chamber to prevent fire from getting out.

minho was getting confused, the building was huge and the halls were like a maze, it's almost impossible for a non guide to find their way here which made him have a bad feeling.
we have to get someone hostage and ask them why they needed the others and what are the real plans of the people who did this.
minho said while running and they nodded their heads.

minho led them to a steep and narrow hallway and he stopped for a moment.
the road ahead is completely blocked of iron and steel, the pathway after that is filled with enemies with larger guns that i don't think we can handle. do you think you can ask chan hyung to explode that pathway so we can use the one above it?
minho glanced at them and changbin nodded.
i've sent him the locations, he's on his way now.
changbin said.

seungmin and felix glanced at each other confused and looked at the two.
you guys know each other? a-and how do you know agent cb97?
seungmin asked making the two freeze in their place.
i-i'm a guide, i know everyone.
minho laughed nervously, felix eyed changbin with crossed arms.
and how do you know this masked weirdo, agent spearb?
he raised his eyebrow.
we're friends.
changbin said.
since when?
felix pouted making changbin sigh.
since now, we better take cover, cb97 is here.
changbin said trying to change the subject.

sakura and felix combined their virtual shields as the chamber in front of the hallway they were in exploded. minho glanced up at a small opening above the exploded chamber and ushered everyone to go there before enemies could spot them.
they crawled their way in the small pathway with minho throwing a smoke bomb in the open area before they got out.

enemies surrounded them in the open area and seungmin smirked.
finally we get to kick asses.
he said and minho smiled.
they all went on their separate ways to take on the enemies surrounding them in the open dome like area, seungmin took out his upgraded purple whip that sparked of electricity and spun it over his head to slap many at once, he trapped one and pulled on it as he ran towards him and kicked him towards more enemies before taking out a grounding bomb from his pocket and throwing it to the cluster of opponents he took down.

sakura immobilized virtual life sized robots from her tablet to take care of many at once before taking out her umbrella gun to shoot at the enemies that tried to shoot her as well. she tapped in a virtual bomb icon and she shot it out her tablet, opening her umbrella to lift her up away from her enemies as the bomb exploded. minho looked up at her in the air holding the umbrella.
so you were the one who reserved it!
he pouted and sakura laughed.

changbin and yuto took care of the ones blocking the entrance of a large block door in the corner, with yuto taking down the enemies by the door as changbin drove the rest away from him with his hydro gun.
felix look out!
minho told the younger and he glanced at a giant lighted bullet being shot towards him, luckily enough he was able to put up a virtual shield and the bullet froze as it touched felix's shield. he glanced at minho with a grin.
thanks mate!
he said with a thumbs up.

minho clenched his fist and the electro glove powered up, lines glowing blue and sparking up electricity.
awesome...
he muttered with a grin before running towards his enemies and punching them in the face, burning off their skin as electricity sparked up from his fist. he tangled his legs up one's neck and took him down before taking out a gun from his utility belt and shooting some down.

minho felt wind pass him and he groaned, feeling his side getting slashed and bleeding, his mask was even taken off. he clutched his side and glared at the direction it came from, a handsome guy who smiled at him while holding a knife dripping with his blood. minho spat out the metal tasting red liquid and stood up straight, smirking at him.
nice to see you again, lee minho.
he said and minho took in a breath.
park seonghwa, you look good.
minho faked a laugh making the other smile.

minho glanced at his shoes that had an agility increasing quirk, seonghwa wiped the blood off his glass knife and looked at minho with seriousness in his eyes.
we're wasting time, i should kill you now.
he said and gripped the handle of the knife and minho laughed before pulling a small handle out his utility belt, extending it out to a rod staff and smirked at seonghwa.
let's dance shall we?

= • = • = • = • = • = • = • = • = • = • = • =

𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 :  𝟷𝟷𝙾𝟹𝟸𝙾
boring filler chapter :)))

tmi : before i started this series back in like feb. 2019 i actually started a fantasy seungjin book before this (like werewolves and vampires) but i wasn't confident enough with my writing skills so i wrote missing in action to test it out if i can actually write a good fanfic also mainly because my first book in this account was an epistolary (deleted but i plan to republish, the title is distance which is a seunglix ff) i didn't get to work on it much back then because i was also a writer in my main account (already forgotten lmao) and i focused on that at the time and until now that book has been sitting in my drafts for like almost two years now. i read a few chapters i've already written in the past last night and i got excited to write again but like my writing style changed a lot (it got shittier) so i don't think the writing style is going to be consistent (or idk) ANYWAYS MY MAIN POINT IS I MIGHT ACTUALLY START TO WORK ON THAT BOOK AGAIN AFTER I FINISH THIS BOOK/SERIES HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYONE :DDD

ily yIIiIeeEe33Ee ( ˘ ³˘)♥

— sea