❯ 𝟸𝟸

it wasn't that i dislike jisung that i was keeping a certain space between us, i just didn't like how fast we were starting to get too attached to each other. i was scared, not for him to leave me, but scared for me to lose him because i knew i was careless. i want us to start on this relationship slowly, because in all honesty, i was still traumatized by my past that jisung hasn't seen yet.

it was just another work day, i was training with changbin in the training room when he pointed at the door smiling, i glanced and saw jisung standing by the door per usual and i sighed before walking towards him.
"jisung i'm busy today...."
i told him, making excuses as i always did. he stared at me for a moment clearly hurt.
"why? do you have anything to say?"
i asked but he was still looking down, not saying anything. he's always like that.

"wh-who's...."
he started but felt scared to continue, i sighed and ruffled his hair.
"if you don't have anything to say, i'm really busy right now so please—"
i was about to close the door when he said something that made me stop in my tracks and all blood drained out my body.
"who's park seonghwa?"
he asked.

"wh-what? where.... where did you get that.... name....?"
i asked shaking and he looked at me a bit stunned, he fidgeted with the hem of his shirt a bit confused.
"i ran into him during a mission with felix and seungmin, he said he knows you and wants to meet you.... why? is he someone you know? i-i can help set up your meeting—"

"it's okay jisung."
i sighed and played with his hair a little, i looked at his eyes deep in thought. besides, he doesn't know.

i didn't think seonghwa would return, nor did he know why he was after jisung but i don't want anymore clashes between my old world and my new one. i don't want jisung find out the things that happened, the things that i desperately want to forget and start over again.
"are you okay hyung? you're shaking."
jisung asked concerned, looking at me closely.

he held my hand and instantly i felt warmth through me making me smile a bit and hold onto his hand tighter.
"i'm okay baby."
i said and pecked his lips, he blushed madly like always and i laughed before kissing his cheek as well.

i looked through the side and jolted when i saw changbin standing by the doorway and staring at us unamused.
"you two done? can i pass now?"
jisung and i looked at each other and stepped aside to let changbin pass through.

"i love you jisung."
i said out of the blue, even i was confused. he looked at me taken back but smiled sweetly, his blush getting deeper.
"i love you too minho hyung." 

"you're busy... i'll just go now...."
jisung smiled before letting go of my hand and walking off, part of me wanted to stop him so we could spend more time but i restrained myself and just watched him leave. i didn't like pushing him away, but if i want to protect both our hearts, i have to go through this for a while. i sighed and just went back to training as usual, with seonghwa's name in the form of jisung's voice kept repeating in my mind.

📟

"it's been a long time minho, you look good."
seonghwa grinned at me as i arrived to our meeting place. i crossed my arms and looked at him with a slight glare.
"what do you want?"

"you. i want you back minho."

"what about hongjoong? the guy you betrayed me for?"
i asked bitterly not sitting on the place he invited me to sit at.
"this is a public restaurant minho, i can't set traps here don't worry."
he laughed but i still refused to sit beside him.
"where is he? did you break up so you're wanting me back?"