❯ 𝟷𝟻

📟

chan hyung was really nice, he kept me company as we walked into the jyp agency. he told me stories and made me share some light stories of mine which made me feel comfortable. it's really nice having someone to talk to about just random things.

although, distrust is still in me. what if he was just like them?

in all honesty i know he wasn't, because the more i spend time with chan hyung, the more my trust is growing on him.

"i'd love to have you on my team though."
chan hyung said and looked at me.
"but i know you've been through a lot and is probably tired of fighting for other people. but here we fight for good, we fight to save others and not trouble them. you'll be one of us and not working for us. the decision is up to you, you're free to go if you don't like it here, you have exemplary talents minho. it'll be a waste if you use it the wrong way with the wrong people."

he started as we continue walking in a more serious atmosphere.
"i'm not saying we're also the right people for you, i really really want to help you. i saw how much more you could be, i'm not forcing you, but if you want to stay we'll be more than grateful."
he smiled and i hung my head low, i didn't really know if this was the right thing for me, i was scared.

i do want to stay here if i were to be honest, but i've caused so much trouble, i'll be causing chan hyung so many offenses just to put me in his team. i'm not worth of it, maybe he made a mistake with what he saw in me.

"you must be tired, i'll escort you to your room-"

"agent cb97, the boss wants you in his office asap."
an agent passed by us quickly and chan hyung sighed. he might've saw how uneasy i looked because he smiled at me jokingly trying to light up my mood.
"i want you to meet someone first."
he said and i followed him.

we walked off to a more less crowded area, blue light outlined the walls of the hallways and as chan hyung swiped his card on the steel doors, it opened up to a huge and hi-tech training area.

i gawked, the place was amazing. each area had different features and agents training as seen on the windows of the rooms. chan hyung kept walking to the farthest training room which was the biggest. chan hyung went to the door and i peaked at the small window seeing a younger boy, probably thirteen or fourteen decapitating all the dummies in the room with one smack of his whip.

chan hyung waited until all the dummies dissolved into the air and the boy stood there catching his breath before opening the door with a swipe of his card.
the younger boy looked at our direction, his intimidating eyes sparkled and changed into adorable puppy eyes as he ran to hug chan hyung.

"chan hyung! you're back! will you be taking me with you today!?"
he asked excitedly and chan hyung chuckled ruffling his hair.

"soon minnie, i'll take you in soon, you'll finally get out of here...."
chan hyung said softly and the kid peaked to look at me.
he smiled and bowed politely at me and i did the same, smiling back at him.

"ah, seungminnie, this is minho. minho this is seungmin, one of our best agents. i'll be taking him with me to skz once i talk our boss, you seem pretty excited."
chan patted him and he giggled.
"i hate it here! i wanna go with you!.... hyung is he a new agent?"

he asked suddenly and my cheeks flushed embarrassed.
"why don't you find out?"
chan hyung smirked.

"do you fight minho hyung!? let's have a one vs one!"
he said excitedly as if fighting was his favorite game, tsk, as if a kid can demolish me....