❯ 𝙾𝟸

📟

sakura led the boy to a training like floor of the company, causing minho to gawk.

everything was like glass and blue accents incrested with codes decorated the walls.

a bubbling feeling triggered inside of him, he wanted to check the whole place out.

he was busy looking around when sakura tapped him and bowed. he bowed as well seeing a tall man, wearing a suit and shades, looking at minho with please.

lee minho...
he started off and walked to him.
before i decide if i should still keep you in my company, i want to see what you can do young man, impress me so i won't regret keeping you here.
he said and yuta panicked.

s-sir! he's still recovering and-and—

enough nakamoto, it doesn't matter. i've heard a lot about you boy, you're not an ordinary agent.
he neared minho with a scary smirk.
you don't remember anything don't you?
he asked and minho nervously shook his head in all honestly.

ah, one of the big three korean spy agency jyp ; skz agent 1O25, lee know. does that remind you of anything?
he asked and minho looked down before back at him.
y-yes it does.

the man placed a hand on minho's back and showed him a spacious training area.
with a grin, he turned to minho.
this is our best training room, you'll take on my best agents on your own, no weapons or anything else. just your skills to beat them off.... all of them.
he said and minho gulped.

s-sir isn't that a little too much—

it isn't, his files says he's one of the best agents in all korea. saved many lives for years and a gem of one of the country's big three agencies. if he lasts this challenge, i'll make him stay here.
he said making minho feel hell nervous.

minho looked at the other agents beside yuta and sakura, they all glared at him and looked skilled. taking on all of them?

he'd definitely die right there.

but even so, he felt a burning sensation inside of him, saying he wanted this, to show them it wasn't a difficult task for him to do so.
he wanted to show them he can kick their asses in a matter of seconds, he can't wait to do it. his pride was the only thing in mind.

well then good luck and try not to die!
the man said sarcastically and pushed minho to the training room, closing the glass doors and locking him in, watching him like an animal ready to eat a delivered food.

sir, what's so special about him?
yuta asked in shushed curiosity and the man hummed in response.
i've never had a guide in my company before..... they're really rare and jyp labeled him as their gem..... it means he must be very special, we'll find out why they're so proud of him during this match.

the whole area was full glass, an unbreakable glass where you could see the agents training.
two glass doors on the opposite ends opened and two agents jumped in.
they walked around, leaving minho in the center looking at both of them.
they muttered a few insults in japanese that only they can understand making minho feel outcasted.

they both looked at minho with a glare and he was taken a back with an awkward wave and smile.
uhhh... konnichiwa?

the big guy growled in piss and attacked but minho ducked and kicked him in the shins.
he blocked the other woman's hand and twisted it harshly so she drops her switch blade.
minho exchanged hits between the two and he gulped when both planned to attack at the same time so he squated quickly making them hit each other.