❯ 𝟹𝟽

jisung barely kept his eyes awake due to the sleepiness and the fact that his body was still heavy and weak, but the sight in front of him caused him not wanting to close his eyes in fear of missing a single moment of it. even so, he rubbed his eyes awake and blinked a few times to make sure what he's seeing was real, and there he was, waking up seeing minho next to him, there with him, holding him. it has been a long time, after a long wait living in his nightmares that he would've believed this was probably just another dream.

minho stirred up from where he slept and jisung's heart fluttered after the older hugged him tighter on the bed they shared after staying up all night watching movies and eating snacks, their favorite past time. jisung reached out to hold the older's cheek gently and his heart lifted off heaviness realizing minho was really there, everything was okay, minho was okay and he wasn't alone anymore.

i'm here jisung....
minho whispered assuringly with a smile after his eyes opened up a bit and locked with jisung's, noticing the look in his eyes. jisung's cheeks flushed and he nodded his head, retracting his hand from the older's face.
jisung closed his eyes and lowered his gaze, letting minho kiss his forehead softly.

their peaceful atmosphere was ruined by a sudden alarm from minho's caller signaling a mission, he just groaned and snuggled in closer to jisung who giggled.
we have to go do that mission you know.
jisung said and glanced at minho who still had his eyes closed and pouty.
why? can't the others just do it?
he whined making jisung laugh.
work is work.
the younger said and they both stood up from the bed. minho answered the caller and he and jisung uncompressed their agent suits from the ring they always wore.

minho finished placing on his gloves and he kissed the younger's cheek.
let's get this done early then we can go eat cheesecake later, my treat?
he smiled, jisung's eyes lit up and he looked at the older with a bright excited grin on his face.
really?!
minho chuckled and nodded his head, ruffling the younger's hair before they went out the apartment.

jeongin what the fuck are you doing here?
jisung crossed his arms seeing jeongin with them on the jet parking of the agency.
oh! i'm a field guide now! can you believe it!? my first mission!
he jumped up and down excitedly while clapping his hands together.
chan hyung is actually letting him?
jisung whispered to minho who shrugged.
chan hyung's probably going to watch over him still.

hey— nO FAIR! HOW COME YOU GET AN UMBRELLA GUN FOR A WEAPON?
minho whined at jeongin who was testing out his new weapon now that he was on the field, the younger's lips curled to the side.
sakura noona gave this to me because you were busy when she visited.
jeongin said, jisung looked at minho with an eyebrow raised.
who's sakura?
he asked and minho waved his hands in front of him panicking.
no no no don't worry, she's just a friend from japan.

she better be.
jisung scoffed and stomper towards his jet, minho let out a sigh while jeongin laughed at him. he chased after jisung trying to defend himself.

all agents zoomed through the sky in their battle jets to raid an enemy base, jisung was with felix in their shared jet, jeongin was with chan, while minho, seungmin, changbin and hyunjin had their own jets being that they were field agents. minho put on his electro glove that felix upgraded for him and swerved his jet to the opposite direction towards the south part of the enemy base.
i swear he always does shit on his own without saying anything!
chan face palmed and followed minho's jet while jeongin just laughed.

they all set their jets up for self flight before jumping off with virtual parachutes to get them into their assigned posts. they landed with shields on, already being attacked and gunshots shooting at them from all directions.
O915, i'll bring O922 and O32O with me so help clear my path, we'll be assisting agent lee know. ❞ 
jisung glanced at the felix and the younger activated the glasses of his helmet, saluting at jisung before powering his rocketskates.

felix held his virtual shield up with one hand while the other shot enemies with his gun, his rocketskates zoomed pass the hallways as he took the enemies down for jisung to have a clear path behind him. they stopped at the entrance gate of the building at the center of the base and jisung patted felix's shoulder.
wait ji! i got something for you!
felix said, jisung's face scrunched up as felix tapped on a few items on his watch and rocketblades activated on jisung's shoes.

what one twin has, the other should also have.
felix grinned and jisung cooed at him.
aww lixie ~ thank you! this better not fuck up.
jisung crossed his arms and eyed him making felix laugh.
i know most of my inventions are a huge fail but trust me! i worked hard on this one so you better use it!

jisung started to skate his way in the building, his virtual shield up and he shot the enemies down that were blocking his path. he reached an empty hallway and looked up at the ceiling, he glanced at his watch and frowned. he saw a couple of enemies coming his way and shot them down, he took out a boomerang and activated it with a grounding shock before throwing it at the enemies, pushing them back. he glanced at his watch again.
what's taking them so long!?
he huffed and tapped his foot impatiently.

the roof near where jisung stood at collapsed and seungmin and hyunjin fell from it, landing on the floor with a loud sound. 
OW! HYUNJIN!
seungmin pushed the older away and stood up, dusting himself till he looked at jisung who crossed his arms at them.
jisung! you didn't see anything! the shortcut jeongin gave us was pretty shitty!
hyunjin said.

they met minho in a lab room, the space was empty except for a couple of enemies down on the floor and the agent was standing next to a giant generator.
oh hi! good you guys are here! now all we have to do is destroy this thing and we can go home.
minho kicked the generator playfully and it sparked up.
we came here for assistance in ass kicking but it seems like you already handled everything hyung.
hyunjin pouted at minho who rolled his eyes.

jisung created a virtual keypad from his watch and typed in a few codes to scan the generator, he finished and looked at seungmin with a nod. seungmin took out his electric purple whip and ignited it, telling the other members to step aside as he slashed on the generator until it broke down into sparking pieces.

they got out the building and let the others finish the other parts, helping chan gather some data with changbin. they went back into their jets and minho went towards jisung who was typing the adapted data on the jet computers.
so, let's go on that cheesecake date when we get back.
he smiled at jisung.

= • = • = • = • = • = • = • = • = • = • = • =
𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 : 𝟷𝟸𝟸𝟽𝟸𝙾
hi !! late christmas gift but i'm doing triple updates (」゚ロ゚)」

how were your holidays?