Mine mine mine

"Daddy"
"..."
"Daddy"
"..."
"Daddy!"

Bakugo sat on his knees, it was still very dark outside. Kirishima laid semi asleep beside him just managing to sit up letting out a yawn. "Hey baby boy" the red head muttered slightly, "what are we doing up so early?" Bakugo started to climb down from the bed obviously regressed. "Tis chismas daddy" he said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. Kirishima chuckled and looked at the time '2:03 am' he let out a breath and pulled the blonde close who seemed confused "Santa hasn't even came back love bug" he said gently kissing his forehead and laid down the male on his chest. Luckily it didn't take long until the blonde was asleep again.

The next morning the pair rolled out of bed around 9 or so in the morning and went downstairs for breakfast. Bakugo was very bouncy, he wanted to go open presents despite the others not even being awake yet. Kirishima poured him a bowl of fruity pebbles and offered the spoon to his lips every so often. Bakugo pushed it away every so often and kept trying to get down from the chair, Kirishima found it amusing honestly. Once the cereal was gone he poured the milk into a sippy cup and lead the blonde to the common room. Presents littered underneath the tree and the rest of the Squad had came just so Bakugo could open presents.

"This couldn't have waited until later" Sero yawned mina curled up in his lap asleep, Denki watched the television Shinso on his lap completely sacked out. "Yeahh sorry guys" Kirishima chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck "he couldn't wait any longer" Bakugo meanwhile was just grabbing all the presents for himself with pure glee. Kirishima chuckled "Baku baby, you can't have all the presents their for everyone." Although Bakugo didn't like this he huffed and held onto the presents "their mine! Nu one else's"

"How about you get to deliver them to everyone, like Santa" Kirishima offered a compromise

Bakugo seemed to like this idea and did as he was told delivering everyone's presents who sleepily thanked him, although it was way to early

Everyone had a great Christmas Day