Bubbles (oc x yn)

So! I decided to make a chapter with my Bnha oc Koji Mitsue of class 1B (image below

Koji ran a hand through his mixes colored hair letting out a yawn as he stretched his colorful macaw wings

Koji ran a hand through his mixes colored hair letting out a yawn as he stretched his colorful macaw wings. It was a Saturday afternoon and he was in his last class of the day. His foot tapped quickly underneath his desk as he subconsciously started to bite at the tip of his thumb. He was trying his best not to regress, though it was getting really hard. He pressed his head down onto the desk letting out a quiet whine.

Y/N sat at your desk taking notes and paying close attention to instructors directions. You were so happy for it to be Friday and the last class for the day. Y/N looked around the room your eyes landing on a very familiar koji who seemed to be in some sort of distress. Now y/n knew all about the male's regressing, and all his signs associated with it. The instructor ended their lecture, you stood from your desk and walked to the front being in Sekijiro's class. You asked him if you and Koji could be dismissed early, since he didn't see an issue with it he agreed. You walked over and gently grabbed Koji's hand and lead him out of the room as he walked willingly.

"Hey, Y/N, where we going?" Koji asked as he looked around as you brought him to your dorm room. He made him sit on the bed and started to speak "look, baby bird don't think I've missed the signs that you're avoiding headspace" Koji turned a bit red at the nickname having him start to regress further "Nu, imma big boy!" He shouted, being stubborn whether it be in or out of headspace.

You signed, before you got an idea! Y/n made your way over to the bedside table and pulled a bottle of bubbles out. One of kojis favorite thing, and made it easiest for him to regress was bubbles. You dipped the wand into the clear licquid and blew bubbles towards the center of the room.

Koji close to immediately slipped letting out a happy squeal, his wings doing a small happy flutter and quickly stood going to pop them.

"Lookie Y/N bubbies!"
"I see that my adorable song bird"

"Lookie Y/N bubbies!" "I see that my adorable song bird"