So cheesy

If you can't tell I love making these, their adorable)

"Shin"
"Mm"
"Shin shin!"

Shinso rolled over letting out a soft yawn rubbing one of his eyes. He'd just woken up from a nap by Denki's excessive noise but of course he didn't mind, it made his day. Most of the time. Denki was playing with the Pikachu he'd got him for Valentine's Day earlier that day, he really seemed to love it.

Denki climbed onto the males bed clearly very pleased "Are you a parking ticket? Because you have fine written all over you"

Shinso groaned and rolled over going back to sleep. He slept until they had to get up for class and stood Denki in tow tugging on the others sleeve "hey Shinso?" "Hm" "Do you have a BandAid? I just scraped my knee falling for you" the purple haired b of groaned for a moment and quickly sped up yet smiled as Denki jogged after him.

Their next encounter was Denki slipped a note under his door after class, it read "I'm studying to become a historian, I'm especially interested in finding a date, come find me at 6:00 Pm at the lounge area" Shinso read smiling a little bit wider making his way back to the bed and stretched. He was very excited but of course contained himself.

The purple haired boy waited until 6:20 just to give Denki time to get ready and headed down to the common room. It was completely dark at first "Denki.." he said clearly unsure as he looked around for a moment.

Suddenly the lights turned on revealing the buffet before himself. It was covered in cheese, cheese of all varieties cheese rice, cheese pizza, cheese cake, cheddar cheese, coby Jack, cubed cheese, stringed cheese etc. but the grande finally was a large cheese statue in the shape of the Eiffel Tower with nacho cheese coming out of it. Of course there were crackers and all. "Oh Denki" he breathed after a moment. Poor Denki looked very concerned "do you not like it? You can forget about the whole thing and go back to your room and we-" he didn't get to finish as Shinso hugged him tightly "I love it"

"I even got you this!" Denki held Up a bag which contained the normal flowers, chocolates, but if even had a plushie that looked like cheese.
"Thank you so much Kaminari, but after this I won't be able to eat cheese for a weeks"

"Shinso, after this I won't be able to even say the word cheese for weeks"

And the two are the whole thing, resulting in a very big and cheesy stomach ache