Bugs!

Hello hello everyone sorry it's been a while I had my birthday and my mental health's been whack

"Sho"
...
"Shooo"
...
"Shota!"

Shota aizawa groaned slightly as he leaned back in his fairly comfortable chair. He looked in the direction where his blonde haired boyfriend was hollering, he was down the hallway and in the bedroom. "Not being able to reach the remote is not a reason to call me in there." He replied idly going back to the book in his hands figuring that had settled things.

However he wrong. A drawn out "dadaaaa" made its way down the hallway instead. It always worked and Hizashi knew that. Aizawa looked towards the feline on his lap, and the cozy fire place next to his chair meanwhile a horror movies played in the background. This was his heaven, of course it had to be disturbed. He stood and the feline bounded away. Aizawa headed down the hallways and all the way to their bedroom, Hazashi has perched himself up and onto the bed frame, he smiled sheepishly "hi" aizawa didn't even have to question it further really as he could guess by context clues "where is it? Whether your in or out of headspace your the biggest baby I know" he mumbled fondly.

Hizashi laughed as he pointed towards the television in their room, there in fact was a large spider. Shota grabbed a shoe from the closet and smacked it against the small animal, killing it. The felines took care of the shivered up bug. Shota looked over "happy?" He questioned curiously, Hizashi nodded bouncing on his knees "tanks dada" he mumbled softly playing with his shirt. Shota smiled briefly and grabbed a bumble bee onesie from the closet "you know buzz buzz's are bugs to right?" He questioned as he got the other dressed but the boy just seemed confused "Nu huh, they's makes yummy stuff, spiders yucky"

"Ohh is that it?" Shota questioned leading the other to the living room and plopped down in his comfy chair where the blonde helped himself to the others lap, nodding. The two spent the evening snacking on a popcorn along with lemonade. Shota could never place it, the blonde could be scared of the simplest things but could take horror movies like no one else.

Nevertheless he loved his little mosquito